jice_vendeta

Sep 30, 2023
It looks just like it belongs, nice job. I hope Enlit3d will collab with you, maybe it could make it in the game, or there's another way to do a slider for size. They can be harder to see without the cock slider maxed, not sure if you changed it in the new version though.

Reactions: SurverX

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
It looks just like it belongs, nice job. I hope Enlit3d will collab with you, maybe it could make it in the game, or there's another way to do a slider for size. They can be harder to see without the cock slider maxed, not sure if you changed it in the new version though.
Thank for the feedback. Yes, for most penis that balls position is not optimal. Maybe when i have again some time ... :)
... a ball slider would be a nice enhancement!

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you for the very hot mod.
But if you don't mind me asking, how did you make their skin so oily ?
Hi, thank you for the Feedback. In the dresser room you can change the color of the body skin, but you can also change the surface of the skin. One of that sliders ("Smoothness") makes the skin oily...
1699349679330.png

Last edited:

Jazedid

Jan 26, 2021
sadly this update made my mods inoperable, forcing me to take them down. Does someone here know how to fix this? every time open the game with mods, an error message about the mod incompatibility appears.

layla27

Sep 2, 2021
sadly this update made my mods inoperable, forcing me to take them down. Does someone here know how to fix this? every time open the game with mods, an error message about the mod incompatibility appears.
Sure, mate. take a look at page 14, I wrote about this. Also, almost sure that the modders already fixed that so all you need to do is to get the new versions of those mods.

If that still doesnt work you can try my mod and replace the files when asked.

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
anyone here got any coolcharacter cards to share ? i already did mine a while ago and I was wondering if in the meantime anyone else had came up with some cool thing

tgo023

Dec 31, 2019
Which mods were yours?

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
We need an option for "traditional tag team".

By that I mean have the partner(s) wait outside the ring and wait to be tagged in. 2v1 right now is exponentially harder than 1v1. Even a maxed level character versus "low difficulty" opponents 1v2 is really hard.

Traditional tag team would give the player the option for a more reasonable increase in difficulty, and it would also open up the option of assists if you carry your opponent to your team's corner. Imagine how hot those possibilities would be.

Short of that, I vote for the option of having double-cock characters that can penetrate 2 opponents at the same time. Or is that too wild?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I added two new penis/futas in my Futa Pack V3.1. One "comical" thick with big balls and one human like, normal cut penis with big balls.See
With version 2.7 you can configure which penis type you want to see in the game.
View attachment NewPenis.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: jice_vendeta

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020

By that I mean have the partner(s) wait outside the ring and wait to be tagged in. 2v1 right now is exponentially harder than 1v1. Even a maxed level character versus "low difficulty" opponents 1v2 is really hard.

Traditional tag team would give the player the option for a more reasonable increase in difficulty, and it would also open up the option of assists if you carry your opponent to your team's corner. Imagine how hot those possibilities would be.

Short of that, I vote for the option of having double-cock characters that can penetrate 2 opponents at the same time. Or is that too wild?
I agree , this will make it more wrestling traditional type by making the partner stand outside and waiting to be tagged . I like it !

Reactions: OnyxShadow

jice_vendeta

Sep 30, 2023

I love both of your ideas! The ring partner waiting on the ropes should be attackable, and even grabbable, like you should be able to throw them into the ring too. And in turn, while waiting on the ropes, they are able to grab the opponent in the ring if they get too close to the ropes, and use submission holds and H moves on them.

Royal rumble mode where new fighters keep coming in every couple minutes, too. For confusing gangbang orgies and survival of the fittest!

Both of these would really add to the stakes in the story mode progression. I can't wait to see more levels items and a longer story.

hyperactivej

Apr 15, 2023
Is that animated gif actually a game? If so what is the name?
Hey, thanks for the reply. I have the Heroine Rumble 2, but you have an animated gif that is something different. I was wondering what that is (looks like they are in a house with a fireplace and a girl is getting scissored)?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes