gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
I tried to buy some futa fighters in the recruit section, but when I try to use them in the custom matches, they are all described as female characters.
In addition, all their penetration moves are unusable and changed during the match, except for a few ones. In the beginning I thought it was something like a "censorship" when a futa is trying to penetrate a male fighter, but as written before there are a couple of moves that work, while the majority doesn't. Is this normal or am I missing something? Edit: ok, I got this one.

Another question: I didn't find any gamepad setting option, is it still on development? At least, I hope it's planned :D .

Last edited:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
HeroineRumble2-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
When are we going to see traps and femboys along with dressing male characters in female clothes?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
is it the same dev from the first one ?
he knew how to make futa.

Nov 5, 2018
it reliably crashes during custom fights, even after restart so... rip. Other than that game works fine
It was already mentioned in the discord that non-recruited character in Custom Battle were crashing the game when doing grabs in 0.15. Probably working fine in 0.151.

AnAngryKiwi919

Jan 12, 2022
Dear god the grappler perk feels like such a trap, I knew the -10000% stagger resistance was going to make things a bit more difficult, but damn nowhere near 'The gentlest breeze is going to keep you stunlocked until the end of the match' difficult.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes