SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Hmm, how to make objects on the map collide with player character? ?w?
I tried region with solid setting and nothing happened. >w<
I do not created any Stage (yet), but i can give you a fresh invide link for Enlits Discord. I am sure someone will help you there :D

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I do not created any Stage (yet), but i can give you a fresh invide link for Enlits Discord. I am sure someone will help you there :D

Don't have discord anymore, account got hacked by bots, and when I tried making another account, it 2 was hack by bots. TwT

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
if you're getting hacked every time, ever consider you might be RAT'ted?
back to topic, need a map maker hero to help out our protag here

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
wish i knew how to mod this game.
It's sumwat easy 2 mod it. >w>
Mods 4 dis game can be found @
, and does require you 2 either sign in or sign up 2 an account. :3
And in there under the "Other" image click "Reveal hidden contents" which reveals tutorials for how 2 mod the game. ^w^

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone know the new cheat command?
Yea, we don't talk about dat here anymar. X3
As the game dev is trying 2 make* mar money off of his fans by making built in cheats that a game fan or game dev support have 2 pay extra for just 2 gain access 2 it (dis just feels wrong 2 meh). >:/
1721096080015.png

If U still want access, go see my post @
#753. :3

Last edited:

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
"... trying 2 swindle mar money ..."?
That's a bit strange to say about a freelance game developer who makes money with his software. :unsure:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
"... trying 2 swindle mar money ..."?
That's a bit strange to say about a freelance game developer who makes money with his software. :unsure:
Hmm, maybe I should re-word it a bit better. >w<
I mean nu offense 2 the game dev him self, its just making game fans pay extra for just cheats feels pretty wrong in my view. >w>

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes