AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I feel same as ViviX12 and SurverX. >w>

Yea, dis game is rough around the edges in both coding and sumwat in model department, but in honesty it's like an upgraded version from the 2D Mugen game. :3
And if the game's codes could be optimized mar for 3D rendering and an easier way to mod things like animations or models (Like the Map tool dat SurverX shared) dan it would be a H action combat game dat I would support even if I starved 2 death. :3
But still with all dat it's like my third favorite game I would play, first being the "Succubus Heaven", and second being "Ultimate Madou Weapon MEJILOID". =>.<=

Although most of the time, I'm either creating content in MMD or editing PMX models for blender 2 be imported into my future game with UE5. :3
O and wat I mean about optimization for 3D render is dat I got a GTX 1080 Ti and when ever I launch dis game in normal window for full screen, the GPU temps shoot up into the RED of almost 85°C / 175°F.
OwO

Reactions: bondrewd00

klosetfan

Aug 4, 2020
so unless I am missing something BLINDINGLY obvious, If you make a female grow a penis via one of the corruption grabs the game still treats them as though they didn't have a penis when doing grabs and such. even if the loadout has grabs that target penis, they stay swapped out

nekurofiria

Dec 9, 2019
so unless I am missing something BLINDINGLY obvious, If you make a female grow a penis via one of the corruption grabs the game still treats them as though they didn't have a penis when doing grabs and such. even if the loadout has grabs that target penis, they stay swapped out
exactly what i was trying to say, however i just went back to v 0.25 and my female loadouts actually swap to futa loadouts when im attacking corrupted female npc once corruption move is done, so its weird that its gone in 0.26.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes