4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
Which level can I fight the succubus girl in story mode, now I level 25, but every time she can strip me she can garb a lot then I lose, stamina, attack and H garb of her are very strong

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
Which level can I fight the succubus girl in story mode, now I level 25, but every time she can strip me she can garb a lot then I lose, stamina, attack and H garb of her are very strong
What is your stat distribution like? If she is doing a lot of H damage to you then I'd focus on levelling your CHA or END stat by 5-10 points. Quick piece of advice: try using throws to widdle her health down. The ariel stomp is good for this as you can effectively infinite her with it.

Last edited:

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
Trust me when I tell you that you should just enjoy the experience. This game has one of the best reward curves of any hentai game I have ever played. I have replayed the game several times just to enjoy it all over again.

That said, if you absolutely must unlock everything at once, search this thread for "cheat engine".

But do yourself a favor, and just play the game. :)
the cheat method does not seem to work, I want to cheat because I dont want to keep grinding in the game, and I already played it. I would appreciate a new save. thank you.

The points keep going back to the amount before

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
the cheat method does not seem to work, I want to cheat because I dont want to keep grinding in the game, and I already played it. I would appreciate a new save. thank you.

Found out that there were two very close addresses with the same value

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017

Use this as a guide:
Open 2 cheat engines .
1 cheat engine select the game from application tab . We wil name this x
1 cheat engine select the game from services the third game of heroine rumble . We will name this y
in y select all values and exact value , search for your lewds ammount then make it lower or higher press next scan , you should have 1 or 2 adresses with same numbers .
in x put speed hack of the game to 0 .
in y change the ammount of lewds to how much you want .
in x putspeed hack to 1 , woala u have the ammount of points you want .
Did you try this?

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
Did you try this?
I did word for word, however I managed to do It successfully a third time around, operantly there are two different versions of that number, and only one showed up for the initial two times around. the one that showed up is the one that will go back to the original number every time you try the method presented, and the other one will change the number to what is desired without going back.

Reactions: lewdman89
Mar 21, 2020
Lol I'm an idiot I have no idea what I'm doing if some one could post a video or clip on this that would be great because I have no idea how the cheat engine works

Reactions: Vlive

K1ngSlay3r

Jan 1, 2018
Can anyone help me with modding this game? I was able to make both Firena and Lumia futanari, gave them different yuri and futanari moves, but they seem to never be using their futa moves and always using only yuri moves.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
you dont have to cheat:
make a copy to be sure before you use my both saves. you have to use both.
User / "your name" / appData / Roaming / HeroineRumbleSave

Story Fighter levelv 126
Adventure Fighter level 1 ( i like to dominate the strong Fighter with her,
because with that low level it takes time before the fight is over)
Lewds 14.000
Almost every grab unlocked for both.
For more Money let the story fighter AI fight. It goes very fast with that strength.
Or just reset the level to get the most lewds back.
Your link is broken.
Could you or some1 else upload it?

Muséf

Jul 16, 2020
I've downloaded the game and it looks pretty good!

Is there a way to change the nipple textures?

Whyte333

Nov 29, 2022
This game never had males. Heroine Rescue Team and Scuffed Rumble do, though, and they look/play similarly.
Ok then i hope i dont miss out on to much when i stay on Scuffed Rumble cause i need to play as male and get rekt by girls badly

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes