4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

ValeraTheWorm

Apr 21, 2019
I made a little cheat mod for this game so you (actually me) don't have to mess around with cheat engine or game files by yourself.
Yea, my credo is better late than never, so here it is.

~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's inside:
New "Cheat" Practice fight which gives you 1000000 Lewds after wining.
(Also, opponent AI for this fight is set to 0 and lvl to -50, so you can beat her safely ♪)

Price for summoning service NPCs has been reduced from 50 to 0.
(I don't think it's necessary with 1000000 Lewds, but why not?)
Безымянный.png
Download:
Installation:

( )
Drop "app.asar" inside "Heroine Rumble\resources" folder, overwrite when asks.
Also, you probably should make a backup before doing this, just in case.
sorry for my engrish

Last edited:

Godpleaseendme

Feb 7, 2021
Does anyone have information on how to play this on mac? I can't run it with wineskin and parallel doesn't seem to work either.

alexandru34

Mar 8, 2024
another game wich the mecanism of battle is piece of shit,really you people dont know to make the mechanism of fight,all the fetish crap .

ValeraTheWorm

Apr 21, 2019
ValeraTheWorm
Anyway to change the MC in story and adventure, and add every skill to both of them by default? >w>
I guess it is possible, but only if you have a lot of free time and know how to code, which I can't say about myself. To make this cheat mod I just copied a couple of lines and edited them a bit.

Although if you swap out the character files, you might be able to change the character, but that would probably cause some visual bugs... Or maybe not, I don't know :KEK:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I guess it is possible, but only if you have a lot of free time and know how to code, which I can't say about myself. To make this cheat mod I just copied a couple of lines and edited them a bit.

Although if you swap out the character files, you might be able to change the character, but that would probably cause some visual bugs... Or maybe not, I don't know :KEK:
Thinking2.png Wats the tools U used 2 unpack the .asar file? ?w?

ValeraTheWorm

Apr 21, 2019
View attachment 3766648 Wats the tools U used 2 unpack the .asar file? ?w?
I used 7zip, however you will need to install an dll for it to open Asar files. You can either find it yourself or download my archive.

Unpack here:
C:\Program Files\7-Zip\Formats

Download:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes