Sep 22, 2018
There are ~16 characters with 3 or 4 chapters worth of content each. I played 5 of them, they all conclude but they could also easily have more chapters added to them at some point. There is probably 10-20 images per chapter and maybe 5 minutes of reading per chanter if you read everything. The writing is very bland though, so you probably just skip through most of the text, get the gist of what going on and finish each girl in a few minutes

Its mostly straight VN there are some choices but they general only affect what you see in the couple of images and nothing else.

Story 2*
CG 4* - but they get a bit repetitive.
hmmm... I think you are highly undershooting the amount of images per chapter... more like 50 - 100 images per chapter at the least. and they are all very high quality images with character models that highly resemble their inspired source material. The writing isn't that bad. it's well written with no engrish or bad grammar. with 16 characters that amounts to hours and hours of decent game. I can understand why it's so massive now. and compressing this would do it an injustice (gods among us)

Sep 22, 2018
hmmm... I think you are highly undershooting the amount of images per chapter... more like 50 - 100 images per chapter at the least. and they are all very high quality images with character models that highly resemble their inspired source material. The writing isn't that bad. it's well written with no engrish or bad grammar. with 16 characters that amounts to hours and hours of decent game. I can understand why it's so massive now. and compressing this would do it an injustice (gods among us)
nevermind I didn't realize the chapters run together... I figured they were separated. you might be right... about 20-30 images per chapter.

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by J2J
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

I only tested a few scenes to make sure things at least seemed to be working.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Heroine Adventures The Game [v0.3.1] [HeroineAdventures]

Original Win10_64 Compressed: 3.11 GiB
Original Win10_64 Uncompressed: 3.20 GiB
Lite Win10_64 Rar Size: 312 MiB
Lite Win10_64 Size on Disk: 375 MiB

Tools used: XnConvert v1.85.1, Handbrake v1.3.3, Audacity v2.4.2

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The search results are somehow contradictory. Is there a pure lesbian route or not?

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
Since the Mac version in the OP isn't being updated...

Unofficial Mac version (0.3.1):

Reactions: Kranio

lolilol89

Jun 5, 2019
Будет ли история с Ядовитым плющом в качестве отдельного персонажа?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.1 APK

D

Deleted member 3352948

So, I was gonna subscribe to get V2 of the sequel today and share it with you guys, but it looks like the creator has blocked me for sharing this game and the sequel. Should've seen that coming. Pretty fucked up imo, considering that he used to share it here himself, but I guess he thinks I'm taking money away from him? I even made a point that those who like the game should support the creator, and I guarantee you that this site would result in giving him more Patrons, because how else would one even find this game when the original hadn't even been updated here since 2019? Hope you all enjoyed what I could get but I guess this marks the end of my support for these games.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes