HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
vengefulspirit
I hear your feedback, but that's not how you do constrictive feedback. Maybe want to read on how to give constructive feedback for your future reviews if you want to help the developer. What you are giving me is destructive feedback and you may understand why I get offensive. I'm usually a nice guy who you can talk to, but just not like this.

I even made a poll on my Patreon on wheather I should change it to a single storyline instead of multiple characters with different stories thanks to you. So far the people there want to keep it as it is though. See this poll

Last edited:
Reactions: lancehk

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I mean I haven't explained it fifteen different ways. I've just reiterated the same obvious points because he ignored them all. I wouldn't post a review if I didn't think I could recommend valid improvements, trying to get a response from the dev isn't unreasonable.

I was also done with this thread until you dragged me back here just to attack me for giving feedback and then defending myself and other forum users when the dev started attacking everyone. He hasn't apologized to the people he attacked who liked Elena's Life and the like, he hasn't acknowledged any of the criticism, all he has done is attack people for giving constructive criticism, attack forum users, threaten people to try and get people like you to attack critics, and to try to claim objective issues with his game are matters of taste. Which they arent.

I have only responded once to each of his replies. That is me saying my bit. You are attacking me for it while not contributing anything other than facepalm reacts to the discussion. If he wants to ignore feedback thats fine, but I'm going to call him on it because forum users have a right to know that the dev won't listen to criticism and doesn't want to improve his game.
You do realise that books,movies,games etc no matter how bad you think they are,still are making tones of money.Even if they realy are bad/like Twilight or Matrix the game/.
And this game is not that bad.After all we don't pretend we are going for GOTY.

Reactions: HeroineAdventures
May 30, 2017
vengefulspirit
I hear your feedback, but that's not how you do constrictive feedback. Maybe want to read on how to give constructive feedback for your future reviews if you want to help the developer. What you are giving me is destructive feedback and you may understand why I get offensive. I'm usually a nice guy who you can talk to, but just not like this.

I even made a poll on my Patreon on wheather I should change it to a single storyline instead of multiple characters with different stories thanks to you. So far the people there want to keep it as it is though. See this poll
Again, you've ignored everything I've said and missed the point. I've given you multiple areas where your game could improve. I'm going to number them here, if you want to actually respond to them, just go ahead and respond to each of them by number:

1. Improve the characterization: Currently all of the heroine's personalities are interchangeable. They just do whatever the bad guys ask without any logic or resistance.

2. Don't present all heroine's as bimbos who love being dominated: All of the stories pretty much have the line, "ooooh you're pretty wet *insert heroine's name here*, guess you actually really like me molesting you *wink*" about 1 minute in. That being in every story is both sexist and boring.

3. Have choices when they matter, not when they don't: This isn't, and never has, been about changing the character selection idea; it's about having choices within each story that are sensible and impactful. DO: Have choices that change the story meaningfully, that change the fate of the heroines or their responses to stimuli. DON'T: Have choices that make you select between seeing 1 of 3 renders, or seeing two short scenes that could very easily be put in sequence, because those just waste people's time.

4. Vary the body type of heroines: Currently they are all the same large white women with unrealistically large fake boobs.

5. Don't have all the villain's have the same basic motivations and behaviors: Currently they all share the same personality and treat the heroines in the exact same way.

6. Don't have the same basic story for every heroine: Currently it goes heroine does a dumb thing, heroine is captured, heroine has stuff done to them, heroine secretly loves it, story over in 5 mins max. Change it up.

7. Don't attack the forum users for liking games other than yours. This one should be obvious. You should apologize.

8. Don't attack the forum as a whole because two individuals left bad reviews. Again, obvious. You should apologize.

9. Don't pretend that objective criticisms of things like story simplicity, story similarity, character simplicity, character similarity, body type similarity, and game design that wastes players time is subjective. If I had said I don't like which heroes you chose that is subjective and you would be totally reasonable to say that you prefer it a certain way, ignoring the objective fact that your stories and characters all hit the exact same beats is unreasonable.

There we go, broken it down for you. Again, all of this is just reiteration. It was all present in my previous posts. You just ignored it.

You do realise that books,movies,games etc no matter how bad you think they are,still are making tones of money.Even if they realy are bad/like Twilight or Matrix the game/.
And this game is not that bad.After all we don't pretend we are going for GOTY.
How much money something makes has very little to do with the quality of the product. Superhero movies make heaps of money because they are superhero movies with big name actors and big name characters. I wonder if other creators using superheroes or heroines owe a lot of their financial success not to their quality, but to the characters they use?

But the point is, criticism is not invalidated by profit, in fact profit can cause massive reductions in quality. Look at AAA gaming monetization and game design around grindy live service models for instance.

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Vengefulspirit

1. That is not true. You won't see Wonder Woman going down to kryptonite. You also wouldn't see Wonder Woman with a gun in a museum. Also you wouldn't see Lara with a sword fighting witches.

2. This is a game of superheroines in peril, nothing else. I do superheroines in peril art.

3. That's a fair point. I'll see what I can do.

4. They don't have the same body. I could show you to them side by side and maybe you'd see a difference. I like them how they are, and so do my fans on patreon and deviantart.

5. That's also not true. Wren and Josie have different motives than Harley Quinn, the witch or Venom.

6. Again that is what the superheroines in peril genre is all about. You are no fan of that, alright I get it. Go to a different game which is not about superheroines in peril.

7. Sorry

8. Sorry

9. If you really think all my characters look the same, maybe you should think about getting glasses. Maybe that's why you see my renders as avarage. To the rest I replied already.

My point remains, you are only seeing the negatives because you are not into this genre. I wouldn't play a game of females shitting in cups as the main fetish. My game is for people who like superheroines in peril, no one else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tentacles
May 30, 2017
Vengefulspirit

1. That is not true. You won't see Wonder Woman going down to kryptonite. You also wouldn't see Wonder Woman with a gun in a museum. Also you wouldn't see Lara with a sword fighting witches.

2. This is a game of superheroines in peril, nothing else. I do superheroines in peril art.

3. That's a fair point. I'll see what I can do.

4. They don't have the same body. I could show you to them side by side and maybe you'd see a difference. I like them how they are, and so do my fans on patreon and deviantart.

5. That's also not true. Wren and Josie have different motives than Harley Quinn, the witch or Venom.

6. Again that is what the superheroines in peril genre is all about. You are no fan of that, alright I get it. Go to a different game which is not about superheroines in peril.

7. Sorry

8. Sorry

9. If you really think all my characters look the same, maybe you should think about getting glasses. Maybe that's why you see my renders as avarage. To the rest I replied already.

My point remains, you are only seeing the negatives because you are not into this genre. I wouldn't play a game of females shitting in cups as the main fetish. My game is for people who like superheroines in peril, no one else.
Thank you for finally responding to the criticism. Still kinda missing the point for the most part, and justifying yourself by attacking me, but it's an improvement. Good Job. Given you've accepted point 3 we can eliminate that, and we'll get rid of points 7 and 8 even though those apologies seem about as heartfelt and believable as the apologies of someone with a gun to their head. But back onto the rest.

1. That isn't characterization. Characterization is more about how a character responds to a situation rather than what their arbitrary weaknesses are. Yes your characters dress differently, but that is only because you are copying existing looks and costumes. Yes the things that are used to bring down the heroines are somewhat different, but how they respond to those situations is pretty much the same. Your Black Widow story really shows how weak your characterization is. Your one attempt to characterize her is to get her to say her name is natasha not tasha over and over and over and over again. That's it. And that is nowhere near enough to make a character or story the least bit compelling. Maybe Black Widow might like a bit of domination deep down, but I doubt Wonder Woman or Powergirl would for instance.

2. Not all superheroines in peril stories follow that pattern, nor do they do it so quickly and limply when they do. Maybe a heroine gets befriended by a villain and then later betrayed. Maybe a heroine sacrifices herself for others and will refuse to submit until the villain makes good on their word of helping an innocent or a friend. Maybe a heroines friend is blackmailed and is forced to betray the heroine. There are a bunch of ways to get a heroine to submit in the genre that leave the heroine's character looking strong, compassionate, selfless, and not like a moronic idiot that could be outwitted by a moderately conniving 4 year old.

Wonder Woman would not give up her lasso and herself into slavery because someone had a picture of her in a shower. Lara Croft would not be fooled by someone hiding either side of the door when she is a few yards behind them in pursuit. Most heroines would not monologue and get captured because of it - thats what villains do.

4. Do they vary at all in basic body type? Are they all tall white women with big fake boobs? Yes. I shouldn't need to do a side by side comparison to tell their bodies apart.

5. I mean not really though. They're all after profit or power, and none of them really care for the fate of the heroines. Also Harley is in your story for like 20 seconds at the end of one variation of one episode, so counting that is very silly. Maybe that silver woman should be more interested in using her experiments to make Black Widow a strong and loyal servant? Maybe some of the villains could be using their genetic material to grow a legion of soldiers? Maybe one of the villains has a crush on the heroine and wants to break her down until she responds positively to it? There are lots of different story options. You just use the same stock standard one every time.

6. See point 2. and 5. But also, having each villain utter the same, ooooooh youre wet you must love this line is just shithouse writing. It isn't the genre as a whole that does this. It's the cliche version of a broader genre. You just write in every basic cliche to advance your plot at a breakneck speed. It's just lazy. Again, it's a diverse genre that can appeal to a wide variety of fetishes. What you are doing is just writing the same, tired, cliche story and archetypal characters over and over again. Don't pretend you are a good representative of the genre, and don't assume that I am not aware of the genre's broader context.

9. Again, you're looking at everything subjectively yourself, using the narrowest of definitions to try and defend your work rather than looking at the genre as a whole and the obvious patterns your stories and characters and art take. Don't be so narrowminded, look at other works in your genre and try and improve yourself, stop being so set on doing the same thing forever because you think its good enough. Be creative.

And then we get to your last little attack at me where you try to undermine my argument by attacking me as a person rather than actually engaging honestly. I wouldn't have played your game if I didn't think I could have gotten something out of it. That would be a waste of my time. I wouldn't have reviewed it if I didn't know of better games in the genre.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Halomaster

Thank you. Yes I can do that. Not sure where it would fit at the moment, but maybe I'll do an animation for it just randomly and not for the game.

Last edited:

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
this short game have much more than any other. Gag/bondage imprisoment thing just hits the right spot. This game is fucking hot. BEST VN EVER (even having 300 renders) If only TheWorst would spend stuff like you :) . Don't listen haters, you're doing perfect.
p.s. more gags pls

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I mostly agree with the gentleman who wrote the long post above. He's rather harsh at times but I agree with his points.

Instead I want to frame this constructively.

Speaking as a professional writer, the biggest problem I see with this game is "Voice". That means that all the charachters talk and act very similar to one another.

This is a problem for the eroticism, because if your goal I to make it feel like X charachter is the one being dominated, they need to feel like that character.

What I would practice doing is as follows.

1. For each of the heroines (villains too, but start at the heroines) get a page and write as many attributes about them as you can. What do they like. What do they dislike. What I their normal demeanor?

2. You should go one very generic line of dialogue. Then you should go charachter by character and have each of them say it.

Simple example:

The line is "I know the identity of you and your criminal associates. If you do not surender, I will have to defeat you.'

Batman might say it as "I know everything. Where you are hiding. Who is in your crew. I could tell you where you are breakfast this morning. If you don't want to get hurt, you're going to come with me."

Superman might say it as "Come on out, I happen to know all of your identities. But, if you come with me down to the station, I promise no one has to be hurt."

That's not a perfect example (I didn't nail Superman) but it's an example of how different charachters talk certain ways.

A way to get better at it is grab a really well written/famous comic with that character. Then take each line of dialogue they have and put it on a paper. Go down the list and see if there is any elements that jump out.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Really enjoyed this so far. Will probably pop a positive review in. I'm wondering if this thread will get any more updates in the future?

Reactions: Korzy

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Too bad that no one uploads newer versions. Would be interesting to see how far it got, but it is how it is.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
was this game Abandoned ???

I am not connected to the game in any way, but their patreon page was updated TODAY so, probably not abandoned

Reactions: MAXIMUM77
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes