ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
How I would love to play a version of this, where there’s a male MC who I can imagine is me, teasing these superheroines, having sex with them, dominating them.

Reactions: OppaG

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
How I would love to play a version of this, where there’s a male MC who I can imagine is me, teasing these superheroines, having sex with them, dominating them.
I'll be having a Venom for the Black Cat next month.
There will also be my male OC

(old render in his casual outfit)

as a male villain

:)

Reactions: ubblesnop

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Quite short, BUT:
I really like the superhero(ine) erotic game/VN scenario.
The graphics and character models are stunning.(OK, i`d liked the breast shape to be more natural),
and, looking at the chapter pics, some naughty stuff is awaiting us. :p
Promising

Reactions: HeroineAdventures

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Torrent for v0.1.0.4

Warning: contain advertising.
Thank god, this thread looked like the site was turning into an advertising venue for the dev.

Dev, the renders are quite nice (really liked the animation at the splash screen) but honestly I'm not seeing anything here which would entice me to sign up for you on Patreon. If all the chapters are all just the same number of renders as Chapter 1 then honestly you'll need alot more content to deal with some of the really good games on here.

• Sad
Reactions: HeroineAdventures

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Thank god, this thread looked like the site was turning into an advertising venue for the dev.

Dev, the renders are quite nice (really liked the animation at the splash screen) but honestly I'm not seeing anything here which would entice me to sign up for you on Patreon. If all the chapters are all just the same number of renders as Chapter 1 then honestly you'll need alot more content to deal with some of the really good games on here.
I'm making a shit ton of renders each month. Last month I made around 80 renders not in the game with 4 animations. There are over 400 renders in 1.5.0.

I see no one complaining about that I'm not putting out much content. I do work hard for this every day.
Sure I can't compete with devs who are in this for years, I just started working on it since Mai.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I'm making a shit ton of renders each month. Last month I made around 80 renders not in the game with 4 animations. There are over 400 renders in 1.5.0.

I see no one complaining about that I'm not putting out much content. I do work hard for this every day.
Sure I can't compete with devs who are in this for years, I just started working on it since Mai.
I have no doubt this is taking alot of your time. Like I said, I quite like your renders and your animation (the one on the splash screen). After pulling the torrent previously listed (1.0.4) I unfortunately can't say the same for the "writing" in your game. WW folds like a deck of cards because she is naked and someone has a camera???? In that version, there are a limited number of renders compared to other games on here. I'm happy for you if people like your product enough to buy it. I'll just continue pulling whatever is offered here.

Reactions: Ghostload

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
dbp5ca

It's a classic ENF and Blackmail scenario. I get that this is not not everyones cup of tea, but I like it and so do the patrons I have currently.

I got a second 2080ti last month thanks to the support on Patreon, so I can do more renders and animations now. There were a couple of things that slowed the game down, one major one being that I switched from Visual Novel Maker to Ren'Py 2 months ago. I think in a few months there will be more content so it's up there with other VN's on here. I can only do so much each day :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's a classic ENF and Blackmail scenario. I get that this is not not everyones cup of tea, but I like it and so do the patrons I have currently.
I think the complaint is that it should take more than that to bother WW, considering she's a particularly tough heroine and the idea of amazons not being ashamed of their bodies is such a popular one. The scenario might work better with another heroine, but WW isn't a great fit for it. Of course, WW being a secret bondage slut is also a very popular idea, so maybe the whole thing is just a kinky roleplay or something.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
dbp5ca

I got a second 2080ti last month thanks to the support on Patreon, so I can do more renders and animations now. There were a couple of things that slowed the game down, one major one being that I switched from Visual Novel Maker to Ren'Py 2 months ago. I think in a few months there will be more content so it's up there with other VN's on here. I can only do so much each day :)
Not familiar with the term ENF. What does it mean?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes