HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
We can just play first chapter of each girl?
yes, its just a demo after all :oops:

Whats the premise of this game? You pllsy as a lesbian supervillian who corrupts/blackmails heroines? Cuz that's what I'm rooting for and not the other way around.
Well that are Josie and Wren then ^^
They'll be there quiet often I think :unsure:

But they are not the only villains in the game. Currently there is also Dark Super Girl, the Thieves, the Demon, Excillia and more coming.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
What some developers do, is make older versions free.
For example, when they release the newest v0.7, the old v0.6 (or even older, like v0.5) version is released to the public.
There may be bug fix versions inbetween (like v0.5.1 and v0.5.2), but those are only released to Patrons. When such a bug-fix version is released, there is no public release to go with it. So public version will usually have few bugs (because it will include the fixes found earlier, so it's actually the 0.5.2 version), but is always behind, with less content and less features.
Some developers reserve this public version for $1 Patrons.

Reactions: HeroineAdventures

Thethirst21

Jul 1, 2017
I look forward to eventually seeing a non-demo version of this and throwing some money your way if it looks good! Regardless, it looks great and I appreciate the amount of work you have put into this!

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
This has a lot of potential, but you have got to add some different body types here. Everyone having the same barbie doll fake boobs is gonna get old real quick.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The demo looks good! It has a couple of script bugs, but what demo doesn't? I like the game's concept, and I hope to see bigger and better things coming in future versions. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: HeroineAdventures

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
My issue with this is as follows. I'm not sure you really have a grasp one what makes specific heroines distinct? Like that Power Girl bit could have been any super hero. It's a shame because her specific personality is a lot of fun.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I swear, one of my posts here was deleted with the reason "personal argument."
I made just like two posts in this thread and remember nothing about any argument.
Does someone remember what I wrote that was supposedly so bad it needed to be deleted, because I have zero recollection of an argument or anything.
PM would be fine.

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
So I just go through the dialogue and end up failing every time, what am i supposed to do?
its just the demo where only chapter 1 is playable for now, so its just the end of the chapter when you see "The End".
I'll release more content for a demo or even an early release once it grows more on the Patreon :).

Reactions: DonJohn
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes