HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
this game need a few blondies.emma frost,black canary,harley quinn
edit:powergirl is in the game ok more blondies in the game!!!
I have some blonde characters like Emma Frost, Super Girl, Dark Super Girl (is in the game), Jungle Girl, Captain Marvel etc.

People just need to vote for them on the Patreon :oops:

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
I hope to see this updated sometime soon with Black Widow. I feel like she isn't represented enough in games, and your model that you have of her in the character select screen is really hot.

EDIT: Also, how do I access the other chapters? I'm only able to access chapter 1

Last edited:

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I hope to see this updated sometime soon with Black Widow. I feel like she isn't represented enough in games, and your model that you have of her in the character select screen is really hot.

EDIT: Also, how do I access the other chapters? I'm only able to access chapter 1
See the developer notes

"Only the first chapter of all characters are playable on the demo.

I may release more content for the demo when things work out here. "

Anmerkung 2019-07-26 083801.png

It is looking good for Black Widow next :)

Reactions: Raven Hex

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
this game need a few blondies.emma frost,black canary,harley quinn
edit:powergirl is in the game ok more blondies in the game!!!
I also have proposed a few:)
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroinea...o-heroineadventures.33436/page-2#post-2146110
Please, god, let it be Zatanna. The best, most under-used character around. There's tone of Black Cat stuff out there, but the only thing I know of with any Zatanna is Something Unlimited, and she's got the least content of any character in that game.
Actualy Black Cat have even less content in SU than Zatanna:)
But I am with you.We need a little magic.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
If black Window Chapter 2 is the only new content then this update is over in less than 2 minutes and I even read all the text. I went back and counted its 25 mouse clicks, 15 renders, only the last of which shows any flesh (tits out) and i think 2 of them are reused and 3 of them are just a tiny head movement.

Also there is no chapter 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
If black Window Chapter 2 is the only new content then this update is over in less than 2 minutes and I even read all the text. I went back and counted its 25 mouse clicks, 15 renders, only the last of which shows any flesh (tits out) and i think 2 of them are reused and 3 of them are just a tiny head movement.

Also there is no chapter 1. Milking of the highest order
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The new full version which will be released in 3 days has around 80 new renders.
I just don't know how to make a demo that is appealing, while also not upsetting the Patreons I have. I'll try to include a full storyline for a character next instead.

The current poll had Zatanna and Black Cat pretty much tied at 50/50. So in the next version I'll include one of them completely for free in the demo. I guess that would make the most sense :unsure:

Reactions: Davox and Roosta

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The new full version which will be released in 3 days has around 80 new renders.
I just don't know how to make a demo that is appealing
My Bad i didn't know this was a demo version of a patreon build, so I've removed the milking comment. Kind of an issue with this site, the Demo is probably fine for people who find you through first through Patreon, but people expect more on here as its likly they already played a demo. Its really not worth posting a tiny update here as people will already have a feel of the game from whats already been shown.

Reactions: HeroineAdventures

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just don't know how to make a demo that is appealing, while also not upsetting the Patreons I have. I'll try to include a full storyline for a character next instead.

The current poll had Zatanna and Black Cat pretty much tied at 50/50. So in the next version I'll include one of them completely for free in the demo. I guess that would make the most sense :unsure:

For most devs releasing the updates free after a certain time seems to work just fine, must be a reason why basically all successful devs on patreon do it like that.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Please, god, let it be Zatanna. The best, most under-used character around. There's tone of Black Cat stuff out there, but the only thing I know of with any Zatanna is Something Unlimited, and she's got the least content of any character in that game.

• Thinking Face

Mad V

May 6, 2019
You seem like a hard working and honest dev, we need more like you. I'll give it a shot and if I like it, I may be supporting you on your patreon.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes