D

Deleted member 3352948

Here is the "full" game for PC:

If you enjoy the game, please support the developer, I would love to see their new content posted here in the future!

Last edited by a moderator:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is this a Kinetic VN or are we given control? And what exactly is the game about, storyline/etc. Is it just a game with chances to fuck comic heroes? Can't tell from the tags, caption, notes or pics. I ask because it's a 3+gb download, and that's a good amount of data to spend to test out something blindly. lol

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is this a Kinetic VN or are we given control? And what exactly is the game about, storyline/etc. Is it just a game with chances to fuck comic heroes? Can't tell from the tags, caption, notes or pics. I ask because it's a 3+gb download, and that's a good amount of data to spend to test out something blindly. lol
for 3GB I sure hope there is a ton of content
There are ~16 characters with 3 or 4 chapters worth of content each. I played 5 of them, they all conclude but they could also easily have more chapters added to them at some point. There is probably 10-20 images per chapter and maybe 5 minutes of reading per chanter if you read everything. The writing is very bland though, so you probably just skip through most of the text, get the gist of what going on and finish each girl in a few minutes

Its mostly straight VN there are some choices but they general only affect what you see in the couple of images and nothing else.

Story 2*
CG 4* - but they get a bit repetitive.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes