VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heroine's corruption [v0.2] [Cake]

Vegeta

Jul 11, 2017
wow.. .awesome idea and it looks quite promising! I love the art too <3 kinda hope its a sexual trainer (its not on the tag list)

Jun 19, 2017
Needs an NTR tag. The game pretends to give you options, but when you click on the option that doesn't lead to NTR, the game takes you back to the options and you can only choose the ones that leads to NTR.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Need an NTR tag. The game pretends to give you options, but when you click on the option that doesn't lead to NTR, the game takes you back to the options and you can only choose those that leads to NTR.
Hmm, where? I haven't encountered an/the ntr scene.

Jun 19, 2017
upload_2018-4-26_16-16-32.png here. This is the part when she said that a guy tried to kiss here and you can only choose "you need to be more open minded". Smells like NTR from miles away

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
here. This is the part when she said that a guy tried to kiss here and you can only choose "you need to be more open minded". Smells like NTR from miles away
I could select "wait, have you ever kissed" myself and continue from there.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
The art work is really good for a new developer around here and also quite unique. I'll give it a try after I waited for few versions to come out.

Lazarus37

Jan 25, 2018
As a fan of RLE, I really enjoyed this as an early demo and am curious to see where it goes. I posted a couple of bugs on your Patreon.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Honestly, i don't care about Akabur's work any more. I'd like kick Oni's butt though as i want to see more Emma, more scenes and in time more characters. Probably never gonna happen though :(

This game is already offers like half what RLE offers just not in a polished way. It has its rough edges. Jenny needs much more expressions.
Akabur still making work? I swore he said that as light as his bills are paid, he doesn't care. He's crazy honestly, if my patreon had his number of followers I'd be doing shit monday- Friday and sleeping relaxing on the weekends.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Language: English is a stretch. "Google Translate" would be more accurate. I wish the art in the sex scenes was as good as in the regular game. She's bloody gorgeous when you're pawing her (the face especially).