VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heroine's corruption [v0.2] [Cake]

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
I get taken back to the other options if i choose it
You get taken back because it is either glitched or the author meant for events to replay constantly. All of the events with her replay for me over and over. They have to be in an actual relationship for it be ntr anyway, he is there corrupting the future heroes. Which is what he is doing by telling her to be more open minded.

Also I want to retract what I said earlier about bad english making games good, because it is funny... Some of the in game choices grammar is so bad, I don't know what the fuck i'm saying

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
This game has the potential to rival Rogue-Like I think. The writing needs a lot of work, but for a 0.11 version there's actually a good amount of content here. It seems like the dev is doing this the right way, getting corruption and clothing systems in place before going too deep into detail. And regarding "NTR" I didn't think of it so much as NTR as it was whoring her out like you do in games like Witch Trainer. The only difference here is that it seems the dev might be planning on actually allowing you to watch her carry out the actions you encourage her to partake in.

The only thing I didn't really like was that the guy is a bully toward you... I'm hoping that in the future you'll be able to work together with that bully just like Genie works with Snape in a few scenes. I'm the trainer, that dude should be thanking me for making Jenny a slut. He wouldn't get anywhere without the MC!

But a Rogue-Like game with Avengers characters and public whoring? Yeah, I'm in. This is one to watch for sure, can't wait for more. If he can get a dedicated writer I think this game is gonna take off.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Hey guys,
New version of Lokison adventure is here!
Big thanks for Julian Tambry, who helped me with story and edit my grammar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links mega:

Links google drive:

Reactions: ponyguy and UncleVT

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Loki is the God of Mischief, not "tricks". He does have a nickname, "The Trickster", which might be where you got it from. He is also called the Lord of Lies as another nickname.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
loving this game so much even with just 1 girl the replayability is real this be one of those game you'd want to restart bc when you finally get daughter stark oh boi also was expecting daddy to intervene in the game but then again it's IM

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
until now... well is so boring the grinding, right now i have 60 corruption (max in the last update), 85 domination and 61 affection... and does nothing, you get 1 point for every action and the affection the only way to get it is after you get a lot of corruption and she starts going to your room to watch TV, worst part is there is no animations that look rewarding for the extensive grinding (day 77 and around 3 hours playing because the thin crashes when black widow teaches classes sometimes), that was the cons and the pros are few, i love the story, animations, even the few of them, and the art (i mean the detailed art).

My recommendation for the game is less grinding so people can test it better and see if it's worth the time or not, add at least animations for the flirt part because is not rewarding at all after taking like 10 days to get to the next flirt and no animation whatsoever, and take away the blond guy after you get rid of him after the first time is really annoying and finally get some way to get affection and not waiting for her to come to you and spending money all the time.

Bugs:
- When black widow teaches, sometimes, when you select talk in the end black widow will talk and crash the game i don't know exactly the actions but i will add the code after the next crash
- Wanda glitches and stays in the center of the window after the second time you watcher masturbating
- there is no indications when affection and domination are raised and you have to check every single time to see if the action did something
- sometimes in the end of the day the moon symbol doesn't appear after the last class
-Vision level 3 is not working as it should, looks like vision 1

PS. apologize for my bad english

Reactions: a79

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
loving this game so much even with just 1 girl the replayability is real this be one of those game you'd want to restart bc when you finally get daughter stark oh boi also was expecting daddy to intervene in the game but then again it's IM
omg your Pfp is soo tasty and hot :3 I wanna lick :3

Apr 23, 2017
so the game basically took a step back with the newest update as corruption cant go past 60 -_- guess we gotta wait for a update to readd the stuff

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Fixed bug with freeze on 60 corruption
Fixed bug with Wanda
Old saves will work fine.
links

Reactions: UncleVT

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Based on the files, outside the Wanda peekshow it doesn't appear to contain any new juicy content, just some gameplay changes. I'm assuming you can reach all the same scenes as before with Jenny, it just takes a lot longer than in the previous version. Correct me if I'm wrong.

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Dunno if it's because I use the save game previous to this fix, but I'm at 130 corruption, 14 dom, 39 aff and 0 anger and I got game crashing on me if:

-I try to kiss her in her room;
-I flirt with her in class

Edit: talking to Stan Lee twice also bugs out; either he gives me a mission metal, or I get directly to Jenny giving me handjob and game crashes auto.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
A word on version numbering, just in case the dev is reading this. 0.21 is distinctly different from 0.2.1. I'm not trying to be a smartass here, I just wanna help you communicate correctly with your audience. Each number signifies a different "tier" of importance. I'll try to explain:

Take version X.Y.Z as an example:

X indicates which game/expansion we're talking about. For example, before a game is finished, this is usually indicated by a 0. Once the game is done and shipped you arrive at version 1.0. If you release a patch with so much additional features and/or content compared to 1.0 it could be considered a standalone game or an expansion, we climb up to version 2.0, and so forth...

Y indicates which iteration of content in this current version of the game we're talking about. Going from 0.1 to 0.2 should indicate additional content and/or significant gameplay mechanics being added. Likewise, going from 1.0 to 1.1 should indicate the same. This number can obviously climb above 9 - going to 0.9 and adding content after that doesn't automatically mean the next version is 1.0. It would be 0.10, and it'll keep going until you consider your product finished.

Z meanwhile indicates small fixes to the current iteration of Y. This can be bugfixes, retuning of numbers, etc. Stuff that doesn't add anything new, just fixing what's currently there. Likewise as with Y, if you get to 0.5.9 that doesn't mean releasing another bugfix makes it 0.6.0 - it would instead be 0.5.10. Not until you release actual content/gameplay can you bring the game up to 0.6.0 (or straight to 1.0, if it happens to be the last content needed to finish the game).

I hope that helps clarify versioning for you and allows you to communicate your patches more clearly.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
hmmm can you even have sex in this version? I didn't play the previous version. So far all I did was choose her outfit and she letting me kiss her. I get nothing else.