Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
Given that the dev has already stated the next public update will be by the end of this year, it seems to me like there's a really easy solution to figure out who is right in this, uh, "debate" (to be a bit generous with terms):

Wait. Just, like, grab a book or thirty and wait until January. It's not that hard.

Either a) the release is out by then, or b) it probably never will be. I'm hoping for the former, but to be honest I'm largely expecting the latter.

Fortunately, I can just wait and find out. Yelling at people on an internet forum doesn't help anything - it probably doesn't even make you feel better.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Finished playing the Prologue. Rather annoyed that there were 2 sex scenes with Lucy I just wasn't able to find ("Early Morning Quickie" and "Guild Member's Love"). Also, for some reason every morning she disappeared into a locked room in the guild (presumably her workshop) and there was no way I could find to open it up. What's with that?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Finished playing the Prologue. Rather annoyed that there were 2 sex scenes with Lucy I just wasn't able to find ("Early Morning Quickie" and "Guild Member's Love"). Also, for some reason every morning she disappeared into a locked room in the guild (presumably her workshop) and there was no way I could find to open it up. What's with that?
You need to go to the workshop "manually", not by using the map but by clicking from screen to screen, to unlock it.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
You need to go to the workshop "manually", not by using the map but by clicking from screen to screen, to unlock it.
Seriously the game REALLY needs to direct you to do that. You can ONLY do it in the morning when she's in there, any other time you try and do it you just get a "broken door" response, so unless you were lucky enough to try it the first time in the morning you won't ever think to try it again until something changes- which it never will, because the door isn't "broken". I played through the ENTIRE game so far without working that out, because to me it was just another broken door.

Also, it completely throws the game's events out of whack. After finally finding it, apart from triggering one of Lucy's introduction scenes weeks after I'd already pounded her pussy, the next morning I triggered a pair of consecutive events that should have played out WAY before (thanking you for saving her from the kidnappers, then apologising for walking in on you and Maria)

Last edited:

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
I have been asking this question for an eternity. There's a good sneak peak on the itch.io (check the first post) which shows Ari-booba in all their glory as she gives the MC a handjob, but that's all for now.
I don't see it :(.

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
Update: Komi has made at least 150k since the last update was released. Release the damn update, a buggy update is better another 6 months of nothing
They're way past the point of "release as is", if they were going to do that it would've been before the game got tagged "Abandoned".

150k for a partly done update? No thanks.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
They're way past the point of "release as is", if they were going to do that it would've been before the game got tagged "Abandoned".

150k for a partly done update? No thanks.

For me at least, releasing a partly done update is more disrespectful than not releasing at all for X period of time. Komi stated that he made a mistake by doing Chapter 1 all at once but once he realized that, it's too late and releasing it would be more damageful than taking time.

I know it's suck that it's taking time but honestly i prefer an update after 2 years but a really good update rather than an update after some time with little to no content. Those who knows which dev i'm talking about knows but i'll not name them out of respect, but my point is we know he work hard on this update, it's just waiting now.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
look... im not saying I need more Sunny, but it be great if she was a main character or at least has alot of screen time XD. I honestly cant wait for the next drop/

Reactions: Kosten07

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
How about a update for the Halloween event? I'm sure people would love to see one this year before the chapter 1 update. :Kappa:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
How about a update for the Halloween event? I'm sure people would love to see one this year before the chapter 1 update. :Kappa:
I would love to, but If I do that people are gonna believe the Halloween event is the "big next update".
People can't read, it would be better to update Chapter 1 and then do anything else.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Assuming chapter 1 is on track, a Christmas event after would be just as nice! Though truth be told the release of chapter 1 is a nice present on its own.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes