Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
The next chapter will release when Star Citizen goes from alpha to beta, full game is expected to release a day after Star Citizen full release comes to steam 2.0.

It will be playable on a human-machine cortex interfacedevice (HMCID for short) of your choosing if you live in a country that is going to allow you access to the matrix which should be invented a couple of years before final release.

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
So the game got abandoned?

Wow... this is painful, this game is one of the best in this genre. (Personally may be my top 1)

If the developer is able to finish it and sell it in Steam i will buy my copy or even some more. (To give as a present)

Best of luck to Komisari.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Looking at dev's twitter, he is still constantly updating us on the game's state.

1664901306034.png

Maan this is one loong update though.
He sure is GOING TO LEAVE US WAITING.

Reactions: Komisari

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's not the complete game. It's chapter 1.
HHG will probably have only 3 chapters.
And, after chapter 1, chapter 2 will be divided in multiple updates.
Sounds a little odd to call them chapters in that case. Sounds more like three acts each composed of multiple chapters to me. I mean, you call them what you like, but I can't think of anything I've ever read that only had three chapters in the whole thing.

Reactions: VicValenn

Crownen33

Oct 20, 2018
I Recommend joining the discord. it is quite active and posts a decent amount of sneak peaks on the latest updates. plus tips on the game. been in there for almost 2 years with no disappointments imo.

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
It's not the complete game. It's chapter 1.
HHG will probably have only 3 chapters.
And, after chapter 1, chapter 2 will be divided in multiple updates.
Komisari, since you will finish Chapter 1, do you think you will be able to put it to sell in Steam? (Something like Being a DIK which was sold in chapters)

I would love to buy a few copies there.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Komisari, since you will finish Chapter 1, do you think you will be able to put it to sell in Steam? (Something like Being a DIK which was sold in chapters)

From what I've seen here, Steam is shit for adult games. Maybe Ichio or GoG might be better.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

From what I've seen here, Steam is shit for adult games. Maybe Ichio or GoG might be better.
Steam doesn't allow koikatsu games on steam, same for honey select, if you want your games on steam it's daz...

Reactions: Samhill

Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
It IS on itch.io

They have it linked in the OP.

Hell, there is even an official android APK available through itch.

Though I may stick to fiddling with Joiplay, as I can't install an incest patch easily with apks

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is the incest patch in the OP still necessary and working?
I really can't tell.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is the incest patch in the OP still necessary and working?
I really can't tell.
"Necessary" will be a matter of taste anyway. Apart from that there should be no reason for it to not work (except for the downloadsite not existing anymore).

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes