Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
"Necessary" will be a matter of taste anyway. Apart from that there should be no reason for it to not work (except for the downloadsite not existing anymore).
I wasn't sure because one of the first things MC does is call his mother by her first name.
That's normally an indication that patches like this don't work.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wasn't sure because one of the first things MC does is call his mother by her first name.
That's normally an indication that patches like this don't work.
That is indeed a sign. When waking up after his introductory daydream he starts off with "Mom" in my version ... (also, when Ari is mentioned earlier, she is referred to as sister).

Can you look whether your "game" subfolder has a "game" subfolder itself? If so, move all files up to the original (higher) one.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That is indeed a sign. When waking up after his introductory daydream he starts off with "Mom" in my version ... (also, when Ari is mentioned earlier, she is referred to as sister).

Can you look whether your "game" subfolder has a "game" subfolder itself? If so, move all files up to the original (higher) one.
So...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If he's calling his sister and mother by family relation at least once, I would think the patch as such is working, it is just that some lines have been omitted and have hard coded texts (sometimes in some games MC is called by his default name instead of the player's chosen name, as another example). Also, I don't know about how common it is Argentina though, there are people who call their close relatives by name, at least sometimes.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I finished the current content and the game is quite good.

I wanted to play around with the cheats but I noticed that there is a variable being flagged if you do.
Is there a penalty for cheating in this game?

Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

I wanted to play around with the cheats but I noticed that there is a variable being flagged if you do.
Not right now, but it will probably disable the achievements in the future. Whenever I add them!

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

Save edit using I don't think it's possible to flag someone for changing their save file itself.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Save edit using I don't think it's possible to flag someone for changing their save file itself.
I know, thanks... I think you could unflag yourself too.
I used the editor for gold.
The early grind is really bad in this game.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Actually it is, if you want to. Make some random variables which include checksums, and check after loading, set the flag if it doesn't work out.

Of course these variables could be found out and thus it could be circumvented but there could be a battle of the wits, but the random guy just uploading their save and playing around will be at a loss. ;)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I know, thanks... I think you could unflag yourself too.
I used the editor for gold.
The early grind is really bad in this game.
Send girls to work and forage flowers.
Foraging gives tons of money in the early days, then it gets replaced by mining half-way trough the game!

Also, do not worry about cheating, I will probably do achievements once the game is done, so, just have fun

Aug 14, 2018
I will give a heads up exactly 1 month before BETA!
I think that's a good idea. (y)
One month is plenty of time to replay the prologue, which I will since it has been a while and I have forgotten parts of it already for sure.

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
i only managed to catch the rarest fish once with full upgrades and the items that improve fishing, i just can't get the timming right

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Send girls to work and forage flowers.
Foraging gives tons of money in the early days, then it gets replaced by mining half-way trough the game!

Also, do not worry about cheating, I will probably do achievements once the game is done, so, just have fun
In the end I decide not to do it.
I was only really interested in the secrets cheat but it seems to only "show" the "ghost" card anyway... not really sure what it does otherwise.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes