Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
You have no idea how much this means to me, thank you!
You're very welcome. The only critique I have is the optimization, I have a nice PC but it still runs a bit choppy, but I understand that is on renpy and development focus may be placed elsewhere, especially so after seeing such art improvements, but it would be sweet eventually.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
You're very welcome. The only critique I have is the optimization, I have a nice PC but it still runs a bit choppy, but I understand that is on renpy and development focus may be placed elsewhere, especially so after seeing such art improvements, but it would be sweet eventually.
I think most of the problems it's because I'm using a 2019 Renpy version.
Will definitely do the update these days and update the project to see if it's better!

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
I think most of the problems it's because I'm using a 2019 Renpy version.
Will definitely do the update these days and update the project to see if it's better!
Can't wait. Great work seriously, this is something I will definitely be coming back to, hopefully with a little more Yinna love next time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari
Apr 30, 2020
April fools was almost a month ago lol xD

Now for real. It's good to see something even if, for me, it's not a worth 2 years wait.

I'll download it later and see what's new.

• Haha
Reactions: Jackmcbean

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
This game looks huge. Just looking at the screenshots(actual gameplay in a VN?), everything oozes in passion and effort. I'm honestly afraid to play this right now. Gonna wait, however long it takes, until the full release comes out where I'll dedicate weeks or even months to finish this game, this deserves that much attention.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
April fools was almost a month ago lol xD

Now for real. It's good to see something even if, for me, it's not a worth 2 years wait.

I'll download it later and see what's new.
This wasn't been done in two years, glad you will try it!
I would love to hear your opinion after playing!

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
i always stand on coping side for komi,
and I'm glad i got what i want.
thankyou so much Komi for putting actual update, even though i need to wait again for chapter 1 story.
hopefully I don't coping for 6 month again this time dude.
oh yeah,still waiting for my hero for Android porter
....... alice.gif

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Meh, it was okayish. But for that time it took. This late. Very underwhelming. Didn't like it. Doesn't excuse the time it took. Especially considering the actual update, if that ever comes out at all, had to be essentially paused for several months. If he even works on that at all and didn't just make this ChristmasSnowy update to feign work as he does with his sneak peeks.

roflmao

Oct 19, 2016
As much as i'm enjoying the update. eff that fishing combat, opponents need atleast half hp or something. I feel like i need to play perfect just to beat easy mode. Although admittedly i'm not playing in an ideal gaming position... Am i missing something here? Cause just reeling in fish and hitting unstuck counters does next to nothing. I'm just going to ignore it til a patch or something.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
As much as i'm enjoying the update. eff that fishing combat, opponents need atleast half hp or something. I feel like i need to play perfect just to beat easy mode. Although admittedly i'm not playing in an ideal gaming position... Am i missing something here? Cause just reeling in fish and hitting unstuck counters does next to nothing. I'm just going to ignore it til a patch or something.
The lag makes everything. If you have lag, its almost imposible to win.
You are not forced on playing this minigame, tho.

May 21, 2018
Wow this is no longer dead, thanks for not being another Mr Bones. :p

BTW Your game is super hot, can we have some more Bikini action? :love:

roflmao

Oct 19, 2016
The lag makes everything. If you have lag, its almost imposible to win.
You are not forced on playing this minigame, tho.
Gotcha, that's fine then. Completionist in me was worried of missing out on a scene. Great job overall on the update. I liked how expressive the models were, probably the best i've seen in this format. Nice shot compositions as well, gives your game a cinematic feel others lack.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes