Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Komisari, Glad you are back. This was one of the first games I played on here back in the day. I'm not going to bust your balls or anything about being gone, I'm just glad you haven't abandoned the project

Reactions: joehoe

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
if it really were free... the creator wouldn't have patreon... if it's just a hobby that stops receiving support through patreon and nobody would complain, but if it does receive support, and two years for a trifle of content that doesn't even follow with the main story is a mockery for many people ...
Hello, please, try it.

ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
tried moving the game folder from the new Windows version to the old MacOS one and i'm getting non-stop errors after i load my old save

is MacOS getting an official update too?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
tried moving the game folder from the new Windows version to the old MacOS one and i'm getting non-stop errors after i load my old save

is MacOS getting an official update too?
I had lots of problems with building distributions. HHG v0.1.2 uses the old renpy 7.3.5.
Also, parts of the game looks quite pixelated because the wrong compression option I used, so, give me a day or so and I'll start porting this one to new renpy versions like the v0.1.3 is (I had to make lots of changes to port Chapter 1 to the new renpy), but all of them are saved in the v0.1.3 script.

Once I port everything, I will build for mac.

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Maybe look into update only downloads? Loads of devs do it and that download size is daunting! Still shocked this is suddenly alive again. Good on you.

Reactions: joehoe

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
From the size of the update, it doesn't look like continuation of the main story, just a smaller side story update. Can someone verify? I'm not into this halloween/christmas bs.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
my mom told me if i wait for things, like, good things will happen to me dude and fucking i waited for some things and i got some banana bread at work today dude? hell yeah. so it just goes to show that waiting for things is, like, worth it
Well, for me it's: Wait. Wait. Wait some more. :cry::cry::cry: What? They Have Banana Bread at work today?!! Oh, My! :love::love::love: Get in Line. Damn, it's got Walnuts!! :cry::cry::rolleyes:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Starting the game I get an error about shaders being disabled, I have DirectX 12 installed based on dxdiag and the installer the game provides says it's already installed. It's unclear if the game is running more slowly because of this warned issue, it seems to be OK. I've tried searching for a way to change DirectX settings but I just get pointed to dxdiag which doesn't appear to have any editable settings.

Reactions: Bob Afet
Nov 9, 2020
Why? It will take two long years until you release something new... or maybe you try to release something soon seeing that so many people are complaining... because you are losing support... you are a fraud, plain and simple... who only seeks to profit and that's all, not telling a story as perhaps it was at the beginning... but money changes people, your mistake was having forgotten to continue with what generated that money and now your source of income is in danger ...and you fucked up just a great opportunity
you never had to pay for it that was optional so yes it was free you honestly come across as a angry child

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Starting the game I get an error about shaders being disabled, I have DirectX 12 installed based on dxdiag and the installer the game provides says it's already installed. It's unclear if the game is running more slowly because of this warned issue, it seems to be OK. I've tried searching for a way to change DirectX settings but I just get pointed to dxdiag which doesn't appear to have any editable settings.
Ignore the warning. Lots of people had it but almost no problems.

Fishing game is pretty much unplayable for me it lags so much
It happens to some, you are not forced on playing it. Will definitely try to find the solution.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes