Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I forgot that this game existed. I think it hasn't had an update for at least 2 years. If the game starts to have regular updates, after 2-3 updates I'll think about downloading it myself. For an update that appeared in May about Christmas, I'm not even thinking of bothering to download it... Anyway, I have to play the game from the beginning because I forgot the story and I don't even think I have the old saves anymore...
Please, try it!

Lambda777777

Apr 25, 2020
I know that through patreon I can pocket 5k monthly for 2+ years without doing anything and even after that there will be white knights to protect me, best "game development" I must say
You're right about milking money in the long run with patreon but to have managed to gather a patreon with at least 5k wasn't by jerking off there was work to be done to get people interested, throwing in just 5min of content wouldn't have worked there was still a lot to do. I don't think I'm one of those "white knights" you're talking about I'm not in a discord server or anything of komisari but I trust him especially since I didn't even spend a dime on him... so he doesn't owe me anything. I may be naive but I think he doesn't mess around and he works even if it takes time, but maybe I'm wrong and the future will tell me.

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
question: if i don't dl and play it now will i have to do annoying calendar shenanigans later? since its basically completely offseason is it currently not time gated but if a proper next update is released it will then be time gated to around christmas (like how the halloween event was tiem gateed...if i remember correctly it has been a really long time)? or time gated to around april/may which would be quite silly?

i'm asking cuz i feel like fuck it waited so long at this point i don't really care to play just a holiday event, i feel like at this point i might as well wait for proper chapter 1, i've got patience to spare. But if i have to deal with obnoxious calendar nonsense, as minor of an inconvenience as it is, then maybe i'll consider dling it just to see it and get it out of the way.

Reactions: unspecialkay

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
question: if i don't dl and play it now will i have to do annoying calendar shenanigans later? since its basically completely offseason is it currently not time gated but if a proper next update is released it will then be time gated to around christmas (like how the halloween event was tiem gateed...if i remember correctly it has been a really long time)? or time gated to around april/may which would be quite silly?

i'm asking cuz i feel like fuck it waited so long at this point i don't really care to play just a holiday event, i feel like at this point i might as well wait for proper chapter 1, i've got patience to spare. But if i have to deal with obnoxious calendar nonsense, as minor of an inconvenience as it is, then maybe i'll consider dling it just to see it and get it out of the way.
It'll be available until the first part of Chapter 1 releases.
Then, it'll be completely locked until Chapter 1 is finished.

Then, will work as a seasonal event like Halloween.
You have time.

Reactions: Mushybird

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Man, seeing HHG beeing updated made me happy and very sad again.
I remember it beeing the reason why I joined f95 back in 2019. It was so cool and insane that I wanted to know more about it, got patreon and subbed there for a while and wanted to participate and read everything about it here on this site.

Now, through patreon I spent a fair share on money on this game. I stoped the pledge when no updates or anything really of substance came. I was so sad for this game, which seemed so awsome to end up beeing seemengly abandoned.

Ofc one can say that there are updates like this one, or teaser about what might come, but for me personaly and I mean that very sincerly, HHG just ened up beeing another cashgrab just like many other "At the start totaly awsome RENPY-Games but 1-update every 2 years"-games (you all know what games I mean...

I am not mad or angry about the money I "lost" on this game... just sad about the missed oppurtunity this game could have been.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes