DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
On start, game accuses me not having shaders and update DirectsX and latest driver.
I have both, so I update it to keep game happy - no luck.

add - It's working fine, just askin' on start.

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
There is progress. Only not uploaded, have fun, Chapter 1 story content will come.
Thanks for the update. At least it is something after waiting all this time.
Unlike others who think they have a right to whine because a free game hasn't been updated, I'm under no such illusion.
Take the time you need. It's your game and life after all. I have more than enough backlog to keep me busy while I wait for the Chapter 1 story content.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The last time this game got an update I was 5.
Well, if a mod reads you are 7 or 8 right now they may delete your account for breaking the 18+ rule...

Does the incest patch still work or do i need to wait not for that update ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: belovedeggs

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frye-stare.gif

So this is just the Christmas event? (I know many are going to cry for what I say) if the main story has no change or progress this should keep the abandoned tag or even as they have done with other devs create a new thread for event content... since an event has no weight in the real story, after all it's just extra content...

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Wait, sorry if I'm stupid, but was this update the long awaited overhal and content, like were back in business? Or just Halloween stuff but not the main content, yet?

Either way, I'm so happy to see this updated.

Reactions: hentai charley

10602144c

May 28, 2020
Wait, sorry if I'm stupid, but was this update the long awaited overhal and content, like were back in business? Or just Halloween stuff but not the main content, yet?

It was the Christmas update that was suppose to be released on Xmas but had to be delayed. Has like 13 scenes. Chapter one is coming soon according to discord ppl.

Sh1nki

Aug 10, 2019
it is A content though and proves that dev was indeed working on the game however inplousible it seemed at times. Some dissatisfation remains, it being side content, but y'all going to play it anyway, same as me, and probably enjoy it. I just hope Komi truly learned from the expieriance and will split future updates.

Crimson Elite

Feb 20, 2022
Hopefully, it'll stay Hero's Harem instead of Hero's SHAREm in the future, because we all know how some games include ntr/sharing shiz. Granted it still depends if we even get a future after the chirstmas update so who knows.

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Lmao all these people whining about a free game getting "not enough update" while all they can do is talking on forums... lmao you don't know shit on game development
I know that through patreon I can pocket 5k monthly for 2+ years without doing anything and even after that there will be white knights to protect me, best "game development" I must say

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hopefully, it'll stay Hero's Harem instead of Hero's SHAREm in the future, because we all know how some games include ntr/sharing shiz. Granted it still depends if we even get a future after the chirstmas update so who knows.
Hero's Harem Guild ALWAYS!
There will never be NTR, sharing, or any weird stuff like that.

The only male THAT WILL PARTICIPATE in sex scenes is the MC.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HerosHaremGuild-0.1.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 17, 2018
I forgot that this game existed. I think it hasn't had an update for at least 2 years. If the game starts to have regular updates, after 2-3 updates I'll think about downloading it myself. For an update that appeared in May about Christmas, I'm not even thinking of bothering to download it... Anyway, I have to play the game from the beginning because I forgot the story and I don't even think I have the old saves anymore...

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017

It's the winter content he was going to release in December.

• Haha
Reactions: standbygames
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes