Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Man, seeing HHG beeing updated made me happy and very sad again.
I remember it beeing the reason why I joined f95 back in 2019. It was so cool and insane that I wanted to know more about it, got patreon and subbed there for a while and wanted to participate and read everything about it here on this site.

Now, through patreon I spent a fair share on money on this game. I stoped the pledge when no updates or anything really of substance came. I was so sad for this game, which seemed so awsome to end up beeing seemengly abandoned.

Ofc one can say that there are updates like this one, or teaser about what might come, but for me personaly and I mean that very sincerly, HHG just ened up beeing another cashgrab just like many other "At the start totaly awsome RENPY-Games but 1-update every 2 years"-games (you all know what games I mean...

I am not mad or angry about the money I "lost" on this game... just sad about the missed oppurtunity this game could have been.
Please, if that's the reason you are here and that's everything you've felt...
Play the update... Try it.

And, I've made lots of mistakes, will definitely fix them. But please try it.

Wolfreez

Jul 1, 2018
Huh, I remember playing this game a long time ago. Glad to see it isn't completely dead.

I'll definitely check it out again...and just in time, the compression hero arrived

Reactions: joehoe
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes