Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Eh quality in trailer looks good but the non canon "xmas" patch supposedly contains spoilers in the sense of sex scenes with mom/sister, that you don't have in the main game yet. I consider that a major spoiler as it kills the methodical pacing and build up to sex scenes established through the main game (kinda like spoilery "dream sequences" which I also hate in games). For that reason I didn't even want to play the xmas update as it would spoil chapter 1 in that sense.

But after seeing this take 6 months to come out, missing deadline after deadline ("next 2 weeks" back in December lol).... well, it's clear to me chapter 1 which has been promised for 2.5 years might not ever actually finish. If he couldn't deliver that in 2.5 years and had to pivot to this instead to show off -something-, then there's not a whole lot of hope chapter 1, and the rest of the game, will finish in any tolerable timeframe. So I guess I'll probably just play this non canon event, pretend it's an ending and finally write this game off as "completed" in my brain because I'm not up to trying to care and follow this clown show for another 2.5 years. Maybe I'll "rediscover" it one day. -disgruntled former patreon

PS- lol at having to have a completed save from 2.5 years ago to play this event >,> There's going to be a lot of people asking for saves I guess, me included. Can't really expect people to want to re play all of chapter 0 when he said himself chapter 1 would change some stuff in chapter 0 but those changes aren't in this patch.
Seems obvious to me that the "spoiler content" is just an admission of "I'm never going to finish this game, might as well put it in here without having to make all the story around it"

Aug 9, 2018
Wait so is this an actual canon update to the story that's centered around Xmas, or like a "what if" its a wonderful life non-canon side story that many adult games tend to do?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
my mom told me if i wait for things, like, good things will happen to me dude and fucking i waited for some things and i got some banana bread at work today dude? hell yeah. so it just goes to show that waiting for things is, like, worth it
I've waited for decades now. Where is my harem of busty bitches?

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes