AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Again, I agree with the sentiment of him not releasing the money's worth, but a scam implies intent. And "he would stop taking donations" is not proof of intent to scam. It might as well be negligence, belief that what he is doing is actually worth it, or any other reason.
Not working and not releasing anything on purpose, while still pocketing money is already intent. How can you be negligent for this massive period of time? No way that's possible.
Its not that he's living in a bubble either, he's active on here, on discord, on itch and everywhere people suggested that. He's an adult man or an adult woman not a child that didn't know any better.

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
With a fraction of the money received from Patreon you could have hired a small dev team to actually finish the main story. Supply them with the art assets + source code of latest version, it was easily doable in almost 3 years time. But why do that when you can make a rushed Christmas update to pocket 3 more years of easy money.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Not working
rushed Christmas update
Jesus Christ at least wait for tomorrow, no?

Play the event and then come here and destroy me, why would you do it one day before the update if you can do it one day after and with destroy me with... "proper" reasons and arguments...? No...?

Last edited:

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Jesus Christ at least wait for tomorrow, no?

Play the event and then come here and destroy me, why would you do it one day before the update if you can do it one day after and with destroy me with... "proper" reasons and arguments...? No...?
Your words not mine: 1682300812084.png
But I have no interest in "destroying" anyone. The time frame/money received speaks for itself for me. If someone is happy with this Christmas special, good for them.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
115 animations and 15 sex scenes with multiple girls. Voice Acting and sounds included.
More than the game itself. Have fun!
Curious to try it out. If this is true, I can't consider this a small update. Version 0.1.2 had plenty of hours of content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
ah finally i can appear here again and watch the actual update after 5/6 month of coping :BootyTime: ,
hope android port come sooner so i can actually play :PogChamp:.

SmoII

Dec 6, 2020
inb4 it gets posted at 11:59pm today. all jokes aside the trailer/teaser looks cute komisari, looking forward to it.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
then sleep lol
1682339138597.png

I had a distribution problem with renpy that I've been trying to solve for 5 hours.
Decided to go to the path of the butcherer dev and made a .rar myself with the distribution of the alpha testers.

XD

Reactions: WSmith
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes