Sep 12, 2020
But people venting their anger to the sky aside, is there any REAL update on the situation? Does anyone know what the drag is, now, or what the next scheduled date (for who knows what) is supposed to be? Did Komi write anything on his discord that could be considered meaningful, or did he disappear there too?

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
But people venting their anger to the sky aside, is there any REAL update on the situation? Does anyone know what the drag is, now, or what the next scheduled date (for who knows what) is supposed to be? Did Komi write anything on his discord that could be considered meaningful, or did he disappear there too?
Scheduled date? early march :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Feldengeist

Aug 9, 2018
He said this a week ago but nothing new about the release date since then.
Screenshot 2023-04-18 181508.png

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Abandon this guy, he's not worth it.
Earning so much money and after 2+ years still can't release ANY update at all.

And i just want to remind you, that he was and still is "working" on Christmas update.... Yup, not the main update nor new chapter etc.... only Christmas update. Soooo even if he release :LUL: .......Christmas update at the end of April this year, you will have to wait another 2 or 3 years for main update.

It reminds me of that one person, what was he called ? Ramams? Remmemd? Scammemd?... oh i remember now. "Redamz" :KEK:
I see that Redamz is Komisari's Mentor :)

See ya all another month.

and also: 1344.jpg ... think about it :coffee:

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
scope creep is a big part of it. I imagine a year or more of dev time has gone into expanding the fishing mechanics, the shop and crafting mechanics, the "perks" and experience, and something about "procedural dungeons." That and struggling to implement them in renpy probably. There hasn't even been a feature list introduced for 1.3 to say what mechanic changes are supposed to be in the game.

Reactions: mememaster

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
scope creep is a big part of it. I imagine a year or more of dev time has gone into expanding the fishing mechanics, the shop and crafting mechanics, the "perks" and experience, and something about "procedural dungeons." That and struggling to implement them in renpy probably. There hasn't even been a feature list introduced for 1.3 to say what mechanic changes are supposed to be in the game.
Bro wtf hes making the game a roguelike? GOTY material

• Haha
Reactions: GoodOlBob

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
this is why you dont pledge after dev just release a few updates. i completely stop giving money to non reputable dev after the ttll and icstor crap until patreon gives a strict guideline for not delivering what they promised.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
this is why you dont pledge after dev just release a few updates. i completely stop giving money to non reputable dev after the ttll and icstor crap until patreon gives a strict guideline for not delivering what they promised.
1. Patreon doesn't promise anything, it's just a donation system. So they are not concerned with who delivers anything and who doesn't, that's up to the user to decide to donate or not.

2.Patreon makes a percentage from what the devs get, so it's not in their best interest to reduce cashflow to the devs.

In other words: it's never going to happen.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
If I remember correctly, it's just the Christmas update. But I could be wrong.

Remember when he said he would release the whole finished game in a year's time and that was why it was taking so long to get a new update?

Good times.
The Christmas update? It's way too late for that I'd have taken the L, at this point, he's getting closer Innoxia levels in passing deadlines than regular devs, near half a year late if they even post it soon

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes