deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Right now I'm watching the race of the centuary. Who will post the update first? I.C.Scam with his final version of Milfy city or Clownsari with his shitty christmas update nobody asked for? My bet we won't see any cuz both of them are pathetic clowns who just keep milking their cattles. :KEK:
POV:
komisari in december: the update is "coming soon" delayed for almost 5 months straight
icstor: the update is coming on march
Screenshot_2.jpg

I.C.Scam Clownsari
that makes a lot o sense XD and i see the plot twist behind it

Last edited:

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
Komisari is the greatest Koikatsu dev in the world. He's the greatest X-game writer too. He's super passionate about this project. He has a worldanvil page where he frequently writes about the world of HHG, he replies to every question about the game in every place, and he even talks to his mom about HHG. He has challenged himself not to only work harder but to BE BETTER as you all can see with the new camera angles and lighting in the new teasers.
He stopped posting sneak peaks in December, except for one gif he posted in February. When he announced the "Christmas Update" he also said he had stopped working on "chapter 1" in the beginning of October (okay maybe end of october?). So that's 6 months and counting of not working on the "chapter 1" update that's been in the works for two years.

The HHG prologue is a very good piece of work but don't pretend there aren't other Koi devs that have been putting out good work in the last two years. I'm very much looking forward to new content coming out and this game losing the "abandoned" tag, but you'd have to be delusional to believe chapter 1 will be released in 2023.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
He stopped posting sneak peaks in December, except for one gif he posted in February. When he announced the "Christmas Update" he also said he had stopped working on "chapter 1" in the beginning of October. So that's 6 months and counting of not working on the "chapter 1" update that's been in the works for two years.

The HHG prologue is a very good piece of work but don't pretend there aren't other Koi devs that have been putting out good work in the last two years. I'm very much looking forward to new content coming out and this game losing the "abandoned" tag, but you'd have to be delusional to believe chapter 1 will be released in 2023.
I had checked the posts of the user you quoted and had assumed that the post was meant to be sarcastic (though relatively poorly marked as such). I assume as long as the user does not clarify it is thus probably simultaneously sarcastic and not sarcastic.

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
Hopefully he does try and learn if there is a next time.

I swear I love this game and all but the fact that it takes years to update and we're getting an out of season Christmas update instead of Chapter 1, has burnt out a lot of people who initially supported him.

Reactions: kamibell

wolf677

Apr 7, 2019
how many dumb in world not see he is real scam stop feed him money he force download game too he even say 1 milon down game all hope he come out 1.3 but he will never doing he milk money only

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
On March 19th, Komisari said he had 5 events left + testing. More than 10 days later, he has 4 events left. For the most generous estimate possible, let's say he did most of event 2 as well so that's about 5 days per event. 3 more events left that's 15 more days + 2-7 days of testing, so about 3 weeks. End of next month. Now this is bigger cope than saying you were a surgery resident who got fired from McDonald's. Komisari always blames his family/health come deadline, so really it's just another month to another delay. But if we were to give a fair estimate, moving will add 1 week. He hasn't finished event 5 completely. So let's say about 2 weeks per event. Testing will take a least 2 weeks. So that's 4 * 7 + (14 + 7) = 49 days. So you will be getting your Christmas update in the middle of May, if he is at all to believed. ICSTOR will have put out 3 major updates of Milfy City since Komisari's last update to put it in perspective.
10 days per event, I was close. If he was honest, events should be much faster after his move has completed.

Reactions: kamibell
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes