Feldengeist

Aug 9, 2018
10 days per event, I was close. If he was honest, events should be much faster after his move has completed.
You're forgetting he started working on the Christmas event last year before Christmas so up to now he's only completed a handful of events, so my estimate of 4-5 months for the remaining events plus bug testing seems reasonable. And he's probably gonna procrastinate again.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Same :coffee:
But in addition, I was following it to see if an update would come through.
I've bookmarked it for long enough though...so I'm cutting my ties now before investing any hope (in case I tried it and liked the game :censored:).
Same.
It was one of the first bookmarks that i've made when i found this site. So i saved it and decided to come back later when there will be more to he game, eventually I forgot about it.

Recently i was checking old bookmarks and was expecting completed game or at least solidly developed one. Imagine how hard i laughed when i saw pathetic v. 0.1.2 and that Dev is scamming people for over 2 years with "update on the way guys, i was working really hard for you" crap, and some potatoes were buying this bs for pretty long time. Comedy gold.

I wish there were a youtuber who would cover the scams of devs like this one, or "tower of trample" one, or "demon boy" one, or famous icstor from "milfy city''. It would be fun +dragging untrustworthy developer's names through mud is healthy for community. But oh well.

Popelboii

Feb 8, 2023
Same.
It was one of the first bookmarks that i've made when i found this site. So i saved it and decided to come back later when there will be more to he game, eventually I forgot about it.

Recently i was checking old bookmarks and was expecting completed game or at least solidly developed one. Imagine how hard i laughed when i saw pathetic v. 0.1.2 and that Dev is scamming people for over 2 years with "update on the way guys, i was working really hard for you" crap, and some potatoes were buying this bs for pretty long time. Comedy gold.

I wish there were a youtuber who would cover the scams of devs like this one, or "tower of trample" one, or "demon boy" one, or famous icstor from "milfy city''. It would be fun +dragging untrustworthy developer's names through mud is healthy for community. But oh well.
"Yo guys listen up. There's a totally normal game I found that I definitely haven't played, so I have no idea what it's about. Uhm yea anyway.... I want to talk about this scammy looking developer of the game. Hit the like button...."

Quackille

Jul 28, 2022
Pretty sure the only people left on his Patreon are the ones that died during the pandemic...
I'm pretty sure some of them came back as zombies (If they wasn't brain-dead already.) and still giving up that paper. FiddyFiveK and countin'!

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
I'm pretty sure some of them came back as zombies (If they wasn't brain-dead already.) and still giving up that paper. FiddyFiveK and countin'!
the game's dead already an this point i actually don't know who is the clown if is komi o his fans XD
at leat the guy have his life setup already within this 3 years of no content and still getting paid, an stil hel claim that is acctually working on it so he sure don't mind people insult him or something, some time i wonder why the people is soooo "people" XD well not everybody hit the jackpot

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elyauris

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
"Yo guys listen up. There's a totally normal game I found that I definitely haven't played, so I have no idea what it's about. Uhm yea anyway.... I want to talk about this scammy looking developer of the game. Hit the like button...."
Said the guy with a 2023 join date lol. Don't feel bad tho; I'm sure Komi is enjoying the expensive house you paid for very much. Even if he got it without doing any actual work.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Said the guy with a 2023 join date lol. Don't feel bad tho; I'm sure Komi is enjoying the expensive house you paid for very much. Even if he got it without doing any actual work.
Man people are getting kneejerk on this thread, going after people that weren't even defending Komi. He was making fun of the idea of a mainstream youtuber reviewing an H-game.

May 11, 2022
here's mine
it has most stuff unlocked, i think i'm missing the headpats because i'm lazy, then again you probably have an entire life to unlock the headpats before the next patch releases
Thanks!~

havana1712

Jun 22, 2021
I just wanted to ask if there are any good games on this site that are complete? My list had Now and Then, Become a rock star, Lord King, V.I.R.T.U.E.S, Once in life time, Leap of Faith, Depraved Awkening, Acting Lesson, Love of Magic (2 books).

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
He stopped posting sneak peaks in December, except for one gif he posted in February. When he announced the "Christmas Update" he also said he had stopped working on "chapter 1" in the beginning of October (okay maybe end of october?). So that's 6 months and counting of not working on the "chapter 1" update that's been in the works for two years.

The HHG prologue is a very good piece of work but don't pretend there aren't other Koi devs that have been putting out good work in the last two years. I'm very much looking forward to new content coming out and this game losing the "abandoned" tag, but you'd have to be delusional to believe chapter 1 will be released in 2023.
The main problem with this project isn't the lack of communication but lack of action.

I can think of 3 games like The Mist, Pale Carnations and Last Sovereign where the devs not only do weekly peeks and the like but have a development roadmap and manage to release content.
Komisari has had two years of blueballing his patreons with weekly peeks but there's been no actual follow up. And it's not just about cutting up chapter 1 so you can get faith back into the project as well.
HHG has suffered from scope creep that has delayed Chapter 1. Chapter 1 of how many others we don't know about but I don't think are every going to happen.

I've wanted to play this but the abandoned tag isn't a feature, it's a warning.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
The main problem with this project isn't the lack of communication but lack of action.

I can think of 3 games like The Mist, Pale Carnations and Last Sovereign where the devs not only do weekly peeks and the like but have a development roadmap and manage to release content.
Komisari has had two years of blueballing his patreons with weekly peeks but there's been no actual follow up. And it's not just about cutting up chapter 1 so you can get faith back into the project as well.
HHG has suffered from scope creep that has delayed Chapter 1. Chapter 1 of how many others we don't know about but I don't think are every going to happen.

I've wanted to play this but the abandoned tag isn't a feature, it's a warning.
He has at least said that he only intends on three chapters. Only time will tell whether or not that sticks or if it gets there, but he was specific about that much.

Reactions: Deepsea

Quackille

Jul 28, 2022
He has at least said that he only intends on three chapters. Only time will tell whether or not that sticks or if it gets there, but he was specific about that much.
Does anyone really think there will actually be a Chapter 2 or 3 considering that Komi cannot even get a silly little holiday event done in a timely manner? Just think about his incompetent development cycle and the amount time its going to take to pull that off. Ch. 2 by 2025 or 2026 (I'm being too generous, right), Ch.3 by 2028 or 2030? Holy Sheeet! I'm expecting the "burnt out excuse" when or 'if' he finishes Ch.1.

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
I just wanted to ask if there are any good games on this site that are complete? My list had Now and Then, Become a rock star, Lord King, V.I.R.T.U.E.S, Once in life time, Leap of Faith, Depraved Awkening, Acting Lesson, Love of Magic (2 books).
Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, MIST, Long Live the Princess, Maid Mansion, and The Wind's Disciple. Those are the ones I think of off hand.

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Town of Passion, Mystwood Manor, Man of the House, Sisterly Lust, Insexual Awakening, Dating My Daughter, Melody, Daughter for Dessert, a bunch of japanese games, Life With Mary, NLT's games (Lust Epidemic etc), Triangle, Making Memories, Zombie's Retreat, Picture Perfect, Snow Daze, Solvalley School, Timestamps: Unconditional Love and many more.

Meanwhile 2.5 years with 0 updates, the promised chapter 1 nowhere in sight probably still years away (stupid non canon holiday patch no one wanted instead being developed for 6+ months) and he's still making more money than a lot of these devs that actually delivered updates in mostly reasonable timeframes and even finished games, sigh.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes