Abatoir3

Apr 17, 2020
I know everyone is shitting on the dev here but honestly props to him. Bro just pulled the biggest finnese, making the top 1% of income in his country (he's Argentinian iirc), while effectively doing work a few hours a month to post some shitty renders. Man is living like a king off these dumbass coomers donating to him :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Gotta respect the hustle :cool:

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
I know everyone is shitting on the dev here but honestly props to him. Bro just pulled the biggest finnese, making the top 1% of income in his country (he's Argentinian iirc), while effectively doing work a few hours a month to post some shitty renders. Man is living like a king off these dumbass coomers donating to him :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Gotta respect the hustle :cool:
the guy won the lottery, that's all, I live in a worse place and that amount of money is something that literally makes you rich... XD how lucky some of them are... while others barely reach 500 patrons and that's it it's enough for them to be consistent XD professionalism is something you can't buy

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Quackille

Jul 28, 2022
tfw Icstor updates more often than Komisari
Not really fair. Icstor actally has a completed game on his resume, soon(TM) to be a another. Suppose Hell catches some snow flurries, Komi completes Chapter: 1. Does anyone really think we're going get a Chapter 2? Komi will probably just go @#$% all the haters, buys a bigger house, a couple of super cars, and That's All She Wrote. Can't knock the hustle though. HAHA! :D :devilish:

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Not really fair. Icstor actally has a completed game on his resume, soon(TM) to be a another. Suppose Hell catches some snow flurries, Komi completes Chapter: 1. Does anyone really think we're going get a Chapter 2? Komi will probably just go @#$% all the haters, buys a bigger house, a couple of super cars, and That's All She Wrote. Can't knock the hustle though. HAHA! :D :devilish:
chapter 1 is not even finished

edit: also he already bought a house to move in with his bitche... i mean harem :'v

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
awww man, one day till the christmas release!
Man I'm so excited. I just wish I lived on Kiribati so I could be already playing it for the past four hours. Those guys are really lucky to be the first ones getting to the 1st of April and getting the new update.

I wish I had money to travel there... Unfortunately I don't have a Patreon account to pay for the trip so I need to keep waiting for a few more hours :'(

• Haha
Reactions: Zamu77 and Asmobius

MrPles4nt

Dec 25, 2022
Honestly at this point I'm shocked no one has taken the game ideas in HHG and re-done with their own spin (preferably in Unity so it doesn't run like shit hey)

The ideas were cool, especially a lot of the UI stuff, but at this point the release schedule is well into scam territory. It's a shame cause for a fantasy game this one was pretty compelling

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Honestly at this point I'm shocked no one has taken the game ideas in HHG and re-done with their own spin (preferably in Unity so it doesn't run like shit hey)

The ideas were cool, especially a lot of the UI stuff, but at this point the release schedule is well into scam territory. It's a shame cause for a fantasy game this one was pretty compelling
They have, one of them being The Daily Life of Pan Hero by Steradianfauns, though the quality isn't quite the same.

Reactions: kamibell

Zovk Darkness

Oct 26, 2020
Lonebronze comment partially represents what HHG itch.io has been.
Info HHG by Komisari.

1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2.png

3.png

4.png

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
This Lonebronze dude is right. Nearly 3 years, many may missed deadlines and lies, and the only thing he has to show for it are a couple of proof of concept imgs/gifs and file explorer screenshots? LOL. But no, I don't think creating random renders is his hobby. He only does that to keep the long con going. He'd rather be enjoying his new expensive house after all.

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Lonebronze comment partially represents what HHG itch.io has been.
Info HHG by Komisari.
I see a few weeks of work there for any respectable developer, done in 2 years 5 months and more importantly none of it actually delivered to his patrons in that insanely long time frame. It does 0 good to anyone sitting in his self congratulating folders while he lies/makes excuses time and time again missing multiple promised release windows and baiting people to stay subscribed just one more month cause surely that month he'll actually deliver as he keeps saying it's very close after all. Then after patreon monthly renews he doesn't mention it again for a month or suddenly decides oh he nonsensically needs to add xx more events to this stupid non canon holiday patch no one even wanted in the first place instead of chapter 1.

Yea I call that a scam. There's literally 0 legit excuse to deliver absolutely nothing for 2 years 5 months while collecting 6k-8k per month the whole time (full time wages, especially for a cheap country). He shoulda paused his patreon long ago, till he actually delivered something, if he had any integrity. Other devs and content creators have done that when they fail to make their release windows. I guarantee you he woulda delivered very quickly after that (within 1-2 months) to get his cash cow back instead of miss every (fake) release window and invent a new excuse every month.

Last edited:

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Komisari is the greatest Koikatsu dev in the world. He's the greatest X-game writer too. He's super passionate about this project. He has a worldanvil page where he frequently writes about the world of HHG, he replies to every question about the game in every place, and he even talks to his mom about HHG. He has challenged himself not to only work harder but to BE BETTER as you all can see with the new camera angles and lighting in the new teasers.

I know we've been having some fun at his expense because of the delays. But the reason he delays so much is because he loves the game above all else. Is there another dev as passionate as him? No.

And when the giant update comes out soon everyone here is going to forget how rude and terrible they have been. Apologize now and donate to his patreon.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes