standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Eh quality in trailer looks good but the non canon "xmas" patch supposedly contains spoilers in the sense of sex scenes with mom/sister, that you don't have in the main game yet. I consider that a major spoiler as it kills the methodical pacing and build up to sex scenes established through the main game (kinda like spoilery "dream sequences" which I also hate in games). For that reason I didn't even want to play the xmas update as it would spoil chapter 1 in that sense.

But after seeing this take 6 months to come out, missing deadline after deadline ("next 2 weeks" back in December lol).... well, it's clear to me chapter 1 which has been promised for 2.5 years might not ever actually finish. If he couldn't deliver that in 2.5 years and had to pivot to this instead to show off -something-, then there's not a whole lot of hope chapter 1, and the rest of the game, will finish in any tolerable timeframe. So I guess I'll probably just play this non canon event, pretend it's an ending and finally write this game off as "completed" in my brain because I'm not up to trying to care and follow this clown show for another 2.5 years. Maybe I'll "rediscover" it one day. -disgruntled former patreon

PS- lol at having to have a completed save from 2.5 years ago to play this event >,> There's going to be a lot of people asking for saves I guess, me included. Can't really expect people to want to re play all of chapter 0 when he said himself chapter 1 would change some stuff in chapter 0 but those changes aren't in this patch.

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Will not be playing the Christmas patch, but glad this is finally getting some form of an update I suppose. Valid criticism aside, I'm bracing for all the hate comments about a lack of updates to be replaced with hate comments along the lines of "2.5 years for this?!?" Should be a nice little change up from what this thread has devolved into.

trinhchikiet

Nov 24, 2020
May I ask, what is the "extra content CG" file for, and how to use it, I have unzipped it and don't know what folder to put it in. Please everyone help me.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Screenshot_20230424-180542.png
I mean, it's not exactly finished save, but close to it (Played on Android btw)
P.S maybe I will add completed save when I well finishes this one. I found this save on my derelict phone deep in drawer.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sakuzuda and Imperz

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
DOWNLOAD LINKS
Windows/Linux:

post xmas miracle it is....

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Now I wonder if the sacred patch will be working :sneaky:. If anyone knows lemme know. Stuck working so I can't try for a few more hours.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes