Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
I re-found this game some day ago and dunno why I skipped this some year ago. Many things are nicely done. The core game play is gold compared with some other similar games, girls are a live as this kind of models can be, progressing don't feel too much grind.

I have minor skippable errors now and then in the end of lvl up scenes and on the first play, Jimmy is lost sequence got skipped and Rebecca thanked MC for his effort, also game got stuck when I didn't unlocked Evie. Without this forum I would have just guessed end of content. On the new run correct event triggered.

Reactions: QuestionTime

asmrfan23

May 21, 2018
If you ever go back to rework your prologue it looks like all over it a lot of characters have broken/bulged necks, destroyed wrists, and it looks like you'll pose a characters hand for one photo then you never reset it and is in the same pose for the next series of images in that scene until you need to change the hand again.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I re-found this game some day ago and dunno why I skipped this some year ago. Many things are nicely done. The core game play is gold compared with some other similar games, girls are a live as this kind of models can be, progressing don't feel too much grind.

I have minor skippable errors now and then in the end of lvl up scenes and on the first play, Jimmy is lost sequence got skipped and Rebecca thanked MC for his effort, also game got stuck when I didn't unlocked Evie. Without this forum I would have just guessed end of content. On the new run correct event triggered.
I will release an update extremely soon, please, wait fpr that update as most bugs are fixed and ALL systems are reworked and improved.

Reactions: Masgara

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
If you ever go back to rework your prologue it looks like all over it a lot of characters have broken/bulged necks, destroyed wrists, and it looks like you'll pose a characters hand for one photo then you never reset it and is in the same pose for the next series of images in that scene until you need to change the hand again.
Yep, the prologue was made when I started this, 3.5 years ago.
The Snowy event is how I do stuff now.

My priority is not reworking it for now.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
What's going on? I guess I followed the patreon a long time ago and in the last 3 hours I've gotten 4 seemingly identical emails about this new version.
Problems with corrupted versions and I'm updating links.
I'm so sorry for notifying updates too many times, just wanted to make sure patrons know about the situation!

But it's all fixed, it seems.

EDIT: it's not

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes