Kontokrzak

Mar 6, 2019
This looks insane and really good. I had an idea pretty similar to this.

But I decided to go the simple way. I have to know the Ren'py limits. I would like to make a really "rpg" game with a lot of stuff to do. But I decided for HHG to be a SIMPLE GAME that "looks" or "feels" as an RPG, with the ability for the players to get money and progress any way they want.
Yeah, I was kinda worried about Ren'py infrastructure, it doesn't really seem that reliable based on my experience with renpy games and their stability, thus your decision is most likely wise enough not to contest it.

I'm eagerly waiting for the next update then. Stay safe, buddy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Can't put my finger on it, but there's just something magical about going through the prologue...

2020-09-26 (1).png

I guess it'll forever escape me.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can't put my finger on it, but there's just something magical about going through the prologue...

View attachment 834050

I guess it'll forever escape me.
I see two big reasons...

The big sun and a loving parent...so touching ; n;

*Insert Skyrim intro *
"Hey you, you're finally awake." -Ralof

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think she was either waiting for or looking for someone.
I'm pretty sure she knows something is in there but unlikes us who literally saw IT...
Being mute can be a bit of a problem isn't it?
"But they can't say no if they can't speak right? so it's a blursed thing..."

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm pretty sure she knows something is in there but unlikes us who literally saw IT...
Being mute can be a bit of a problem isn't it?
"But they can't say no if they can't speak right? so it's a blursed thing..."
*Holds up sign*

Yes!

• Haha

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
I have to say something here, I've been ghosting the site for a few years, never commented, downloaded many games. You broke my forum cherry. I downloaded the latest version for the first time a few days ago and just now finished all the content....WOW. Love, love, love it. By far one of my favorite games on here, Well Done.....Can't wait for the next version.

• Red Heart

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have to say something here, I've been ghosting the site for a few years, never commented, downloaded many games. You broke my forum cherry. I downloaded the latest version for the first time a few days ago and just now finished all the content....WOW. Love, love, love it. By far one of my favorite games on here, Well Done.....Can't wait for the next version.
Welcome bud' \@ w@/

Reactions: Hovis1974

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Hope it didn't hurt.

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
I would also love to see some more outfits for the girls and maybe adding a couple more positions for some scenes if possible, that would be great :)
I love how much you interact with your community, really shows us that our opinions are imporant to you and that you want the game to be as good as it can be.
literally one of the best games on this plattform and definitely one of the most trustworthy developers you could have :)

• Red Heart

smokinskullt29

Mar 13, 2019
i really like this game im not going to lie i stared to get emotional it really got to me when he got reunited with his family cant wait to see what happends next

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes