Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Yes, I want for the player to be able to unlock everything without re-playing and with just spending some time on it.
Thank you so much for your feedback!
THIS THIS THIS SO MUCH THIS!

This is the biggest thing that keeps me out of many of the different games here - not to mention the constant reuse of models or horrendous uncanny valley effect some games exhibit - that you basically require flowcharts to figure out which path gives you what you want. It's infuriating when you have to play through the same short game (sometimes even not so short) multiple times only to unlock all the content there is, especially so when the bigger storybeats don't even change at all! I mean, if the overarching story were to take a drastic change because you sided with a different character that clearly has other motivations I can understand that, but most of the time, everything stays the same and you only unlock different scenes.

Yes, this is getting support the second I can manage that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: moi69 and Komisari

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Yes, I want for the player to be able to unlock everything without re-playing and with just spending some time on it.
Will you make sure to keep the dialogue when we revisit scenes like in a gallery or smt? Some games take the dialogue away, or change them, and they become worse for it : /

Reactions: Cartageno

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Every feedback is great. It helps me a lot!

I never saw it that way. Maybe because I'm thinking that my game is in development yet. So, for example, you would buy a better pickaxe only once and wait until the lazy dev decides to add more content and add a better pickaxe, to instantly upgrade it. It's a really good idea and that's how I like to play games, but I decided for people to have to re-buy the grinding stuff so, at least, they see they're buying and using the money for something.

Ofc with time I'll make content and stuff for the player to buy and slowly remove the re-buying feature.

I think it will be nice for the players to, after x time playing, have a change in the way they play, so they don't have to change pickaxe or lures and etc never again. That would feel extremely satisfactory xD Or at least is what I think.

I think the exact same. The hero feels weird, but instead of changing him from once at re-doing literally all scenes in the game, I decided that I will change him slowly. Until in one scene, he will be completely new. And by completely new I mean removing the egg from his head, changing the hair a little bit and adding better expressions.

I added a new perk system, so you are able to upgrade how much affection you get with the girls:

View attachment 828814

Plus, the ability to talk with them about recently stuff that happened in town or in events with other girls. This will help both boosting the affection and breaking the maximum affection limit. So, any extra affection that you get in a side-event from a girl, you don't lose it:

View attachment 828816

Some lewd scenes will be event blocked, so you will be able to see them only in gallery. But you will be able to revisit others in specific parts of the game and get affection with it. The same with Fara's wednesday tradition:

View attachment 828817

uwu

View attachment 828827

In next update, the game will have only 3 item shortcuts by default. For hotkeys:

View attachment 828830

And you can move items freely:
View attachment 828832

I want to add a... "Visual" shortcut for mobile players, but I'll probably do that later.

After you upgrade some perks, you will be able to see the girls on the map:

View attachment 828835

With the new icons, they won't have to remember the locations. but I plan on adding a "journal" as you said for this information. Even if it's visible, it's good to have it in hand. But I won't add this next update.

View attachment 828840

Just one click and a complete GUI will appear:

View attachment 828842

This just wants to make me do a new game to see if anything changed...

intubos

Jan 27, 2020
Plus, the ability to talk with them about recently stuff that happened in town or in events with other girls.
I love this idea. Of course I'm looking forward to literally everything you have planned, but there have been several times in other games where I thought "Maybe more characters than just the MC should be aware of this recent plot developement. I wonder what their opinions are."

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I love this idea. Of course I'm looking forward to literally everything you have planned, but there have been several times in other games where I thought "Maybe more characters than just the MC should be aware of this recent plot developement. I wonder what their opinions are."
Yes! That's the idea. The girls are part of MC's life, and everyone is living in the same town. All events that happens close to them will unlock a new dialogue. I want the player to feel that the game is really alive. Or maybe to feel like it's "organic".

It's taking a lot of time, planning, dialogues and scenes. But it's completely worth it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You're forced to start a new game. And a lot of stuff got changed. :)
What I have shown is a small part.
Oh God...My hard-earned coins from fishing all day...

Spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning all day
just to earn some coins...

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Oh God...My hard-earned coins from fishing all day...

Spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning and spinning all day
just to earn some coins...
Don't worry, in the next update it's extremely easy to get money, and there are other ways more than just fishing

Reactions: Opfer2323

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Don't worry, in the next update it's extremely easy to get money, and there are other ways more than just fishing
Please tell me the MC will finally get some combat training...tons of the story stuff and the mc only had his shield upgraded by being strapped to his bag... > w>ll

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
The MC will remain with the shield for a while. But It will get changed after.
Well, he made good use of it anyways. That shield bash sure must've hurt a lot.

Oh and on the note of grinding - since that topic came up again recently - the only real issues I have with it are 1.) that the amounts gained from some activities aren't worth it for what you have to invest, like sending out your adventurers on missions (which you need to gain first anyways) and thus locking them out for the day and 2.) that your tools and boosters are way too prone to breaking from time to time. Man, I had two double hooks break back to back once. That's basically 1s down the drain right there. That's randomness for you.
So while making "more money" would be appriciated to cut down the grind, it shouldn't be so absurdly easy that you're basically causing a hyper-inflation to that poor town.

Reactions: Cartageno

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Well, he made good use of it anyways. That shield bash sure must've hurt a lot.

Oh and on the note of grinding - since that topic came up again recently - the only real issues I have with it are 1.) that the amounts gained from some activities aren't worth it for what you have to invest, like sending out your adventurers on missions (which you need to gain first anyways) and thus locking them out for the day and 2.) that your tools and boosters are way too prone to breaking from time to time. Man, I had two double hooks break back to back once. That's basically 1s down the drain right there. That's randomness for you.
So while making "more money" would be appriciated to cut down the grind, it shouldn't be so absurdly easy that you're basically causing a hyper-inflation to that poor town.
1-
I've changed how sending the adventurers work. Now they can give money and items depending on where you send them:

1600902937858.png

You can send and retrieve the girls in ANY MOMENT at ANY TIME. And it does not count in in-game time, but in real-time:

1600903059195.png

I'll probably have to buff or change this later. You get a lot of money and exp just by fishing or gathering items, and here you have to wait a lot just for items or money.
It can work if you finished all the content of a girl, and you send her to work. But more than that... Idk.

The most profit way to get money will be doing manual stuff.

2-
I extremely lowered the chance for them to break. Like... For example, all the props have a %2 chance to break every time you catch a fish. And the Simple Buoy has %0.5
I'll probably have to change this.

3-
What are you saying, man?
The more money a town has in circulation, the more rich they are! See the Hero has a money printer!
Just print money!
1600903506902.png

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes