Kontokrzak

Mar 6, 2019
New game, not save compatibly
Are you one of the devs along Komisari to know this for certain?
If yes...
Dagnabbit, can you give us some cheats then? I Just grinded this game like crazy, It'd be a pain to do it all over again once the new update comes out! At least some cheats to bump tthe affection and gift money.
One of the best games I played so far tho.
There's only one thing I wish you did.

Recaps/gallery for all nudity in this game.
For example - you can peek on girls washing on the beach - but there's no gallery for that!
And, nudity in various scenes that you cannot go back to by checking out gallery. Like the first time luna takes a bath with you - there are some great animations of her standing etc, I'd like to go back to them from time to time.

That'd be a really nice addition.
Keep up the great work.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Every other? How many versions were there?
Sounds like saying "half of" when there's 2. :D

But he has said that it won't be compatible, as it's technically a complete rewrite that just happens to tell the same story and use the same assets.
:unsure:I do seem to remember a post reading him aiming to have compatibility from that point on, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Sadly he says that almost every other version...
Because when I started HHG I didn't even know how to code. From v0.0.1 I reworked into v0.1.0. And then v0.1.1 rework to v0.1.2.

And if someday I realize this code has problems, or it's not suitable anymore. I would do it again, and again, and again. :)
I want to have a polished and good final product. If I wanted to just take benefit out of this I wouldn't rework the game like I'm doing.

This will be a big game in terms of content. I need to have a good space to work and then focus entirely on events and scenes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Because when I started HHG I didn't even know how to code. From v0.0.1 I reworked into v0.1.0. And then v0.1.1 rework to v0.1.2.

And if someday I realize this code has problems, or it's not suitable anymore. I would do it again, and again, and again. :)
I want to have a polished and good final product. If I wanted to just take benefit out of this I wouldn't rework the game like I'm doing.

This will be a big game in terms of content. I need to have a good space to work and then focus entirely on events and scenes.
Why am I getting reminded of Valve's "can't count to 3" thing...?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Sorry for the delay, but I made more than 6 fan sigs at the same day ;_;

herosfan.png
herosfan2.png
herosfan2v2.png

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/844781_herosfan.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/844782_herosfan2.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/844783_herosfan2v2.png
Hope u like it, anything, let me know.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
If you do that when you already have a fair bit of game done, I'd recommend just making it a "chapter" and then starting fresh from the point you were at when you decided and redo the start later. Code reworks are necessary, and satisfying, but it has been my experience that after the second, someone usually loses interest in the project. Well, let's not hope for the worst.
I think I remember 3 :p. The initial 0.0.1, 0.1.0, and 0.1.1
Yup. And as the minimum for "half" would be 2, the minimum for "every other" is 3. ;)
I think our base is a bit small for a statistic analysis.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
If you do that when you already have a fair bit of game done, I'd recommend just making it a "chapter" and then starting fresh from the point you were at when you decided and redo the start later. Code reworks are necessary, and satisfying, but it has been my experience that after the second, someone usually loses interest in the project. Well, let's not hope for the worst.

Yup. And as the minimum for "half" would be 2, the minimum for "every other" is 3. ;)
I think our base is a bit small for a statistic analysis.
I don't think I'll need a rework later. I'm reworking now that is the early stages of the game. Reworking later content would be a trouble

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
We all know the REAL truth. He's taking this time to create what we all secretly want the most. A fully functional and complex fishing simulator without the distractions of silly things like sexy cat girls and whatnot.

• Haha
Reactions: WSmith

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
We all know the REAL truth. He's taking this time to create what we all secretly want the most. A fully functional and complex fishing simulator without the distractions of silly things like sexy cat girls and whatnot.
Oh no, you discovered me!
I'm waiting for people to forget Lucy first, so I can delete her without any problem

Kontokrzak

Mar 6, 2019
I want to have a polished and good final product.
It's a very reasonable and respectable way of developing a game. I wholeheartedly support that.

At first I wanted to give some detailed feedback concerning the game economy (earning money, jobs, etc.), but clearly this part of the game is not finished yet, so I'll refrain. Just a small pointer - guild tasks should earn a bit more money, it'd be better if upgrades were permanent but more expensive (better fishing rod, beter bobbers and lures, better pickaxe). The need to constantly reinvest money into your grinding tools feels unsatisfying in this type of game.

One of the things I could suggest as of now is maybe redesigning and remodelling the hero. The girls are well thought out and cute, but our hero looks kind of scuffed and sometimes breaks the immersion. Especially during the prologue my reaction was "What the hell happened to his head? Did they feed him with a slingshot since infancy?" Later on he somehow looks a bit better, but still not as good as he could look.

Another is adding affection bonuses when you are spending time with one girl multiple times in a single day, to ease up the grind. Looping the same "spend time with" multiple times a few days in a row is, let's be frank, kind of boring and tedious once you're done with everything else and you just need to lvlup the girls. Even +1 bonus affection if you're revisiting a girl would be nice. Another way to ease the grind would be to add more combo scenes/actions to the game, during which multiple girls get +affection, like in case of Rebecca teaching Evie. Revisiting sex scenes with girls could also become available and grant bonus Affection - it would be a nice breath of fresh air like in case of Fara's weekly morning visits.

Fourth one is the same as with my post before - gallery/recaps for all nudity in game, not just the sex scenes + a notification "scene unlocked".

Fifth- adding usable items shortcuts in form of icons to the right or key shortcuts would be very nice.

Sixth- Ability to ask girls the locations of other girs (if they like eachother) just like in case of the sister of the protagonist - it'd be very neat Sometimes girls just disappear and they're nowhere to be seen at all. A tip where she tends to be or an info she went out of town (etc) would help a lot.

Seventh- Once you've met the girl at a certain time&day during the week, it would be nice if the game were to note that somewhere in a journal or in the girl's bio or something, so the player doesn't have to remember it all.

Eigth - the guild navigation UI isn't very ergonomical. It requires a lot of clicks. Allowing players to expand upwards the window with rooms so that all would be seen at once, and also giving a nametag to each room near its image could be a nice addition.

There are some other minor things but let's not drag this out.

All in all this is a great game, adult games tend to bore me a lot but this one really immersed me. The writing is really fun to read, the girls are well designed, the world lore and design seems to be perfectly deep (not too much reading, but still interesting and with some twists) for a sex game which is awesome. The game itself isn't difficult or annoying, there is no NTR (Yes, I AM kink shaming), you can unlock everything if you just spend a bit of time on it, there are no errors to be made or there are no requirements of replaying the game multiple times to experience all of the content. This is a very pleasant, chill game.

HHG is one of my favorite H-games.
I can't wait for the next update.
Huge Kudos to you, Komisari.

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
It's a very reasonable and respectable way of developing a game. I wholeheartedly support that.

At first I wanted to give some detailed feedback concerning the game economy (earning money, jobs, etc.), but clearly this part of the game is not finished yet, so I'll refrain. Just a small pointer - guild tasks should earn a bit more money, it'd be better if upgrades were permanent but more expensive (better fishing rod, beter bobbers and lures, better pickaxe). The need to constantly reinvest money into your grinding tools feels unsatisfying in this type of game.
Every feedback is great. It helps me a lot!

I never saw it that way. Maybe because I'm thinking that my game is in development yet. So, for example, you would buy a better pickaxe only once and wait until the lazy dev decides to add more content and add a better pickaxe, to instantly upgrade it. It's a really good idea and that's how I like to play games, but I decided for people to have to re-buy the grinding stuff so, at least, they see they're buying and using the money for something.

Ofc with time I'll make content and stuff for the player to buy and slowly remove the re-buying feature.

I think it will be nice for the players to, after x time playing, have a change in the way they play, so they don't have to change pickaxe or lures and etc never again. That would feel extremely satisfactory xD Or at least is what I think.

One of the things I could suggest as of now is maybe redesigning and remodelling the hero. The girls are well thought out and cute, but our hero looks kind of scuffed and sometimes breaks the immersion. Especially during the prologue my reaction was "What the hell happened to his head? Did they feed him with a slingshot since infancy?" Later on he somehow looks a bit better, but still not as good as he could look.
I think the exact same. The hero feels weird, but instead of changing him from once at re-doing literally all scenes in the game, I decided that I will change him slowly. Until in one scene, he will be completely new. And by completely new I mean removing the egg from his head, changing the hair a little bit and adding better expressions.

Another is adding affection bonuses when you are spending time with one girl multiple times in a single day, to ease up the grind. Looping the same "spend time with" multiple times a few days in a row is, let's be frank, kind of boring and tedious once you're done with everything else and you just need to lvlup the girls. Even +1 bonus affection if you're revisiting a girl would be nice. Another way to ease the grind would be to add more combo scenes/actions to the game, during which multiple girls get +affection, like in case of Rebecca teaching Evie. Revisiting sex scenes with girls could also become available and grant bonus Affection - it would be a nice breath of fresh air like in case of Fara's weekly morning visits.
I added a new perk system, so you are able to upgrade how much affection you get with the girls:

1600829346792.png

Plus, the ability to talk with them about recently stuff that happened in town or in events with other girls. This will help both boosting the affection and breaking the maximum affection limit. So, any extra affection that you get in a side-event from a girl, you don't lose it:

1600829471993.png

Some lewd scenes will be event blocked, so you will be able to see them only in gallery. But you will be able to revisit others in specific parts of the game and get affection with it. The same with Fara's wednesday tradition:

1600829644220.png

Fourth one is the same as with my post before - gallery/recaps for all nudity in game, not just the sex scenes + a notification "scene unlocked".
uwu

1600830013651.png

Fifth- adding usable items shortcuts in form of icons to the right or key shortcuts would be very nice.
In next update, the game will have only 3 item shortcuts by default. For hotkeys:

1600830060736.png

And you can move items freely:
1600830108566.png

I want to add a... "Visual" shortcut for mobile players, but I'll probably do that later.

Sixth- Ability to ask girls the locations of other girs (if they like eachother) just like in case of the sister of the protagonist - it'd be very neat Sometimes girls just disappear and they're nowhere to be seen at all. A tip where she tends to be or an info she went out of town (etc) would help a lot.
After you upgrade some perks, you will be able to see the girls on the map:

1600830188047.png

Seventh- Once you've met the girl at a certain time&day during the week, it would be nice if the game were to note that somewhere in a journal or in the girl's bio or something, so the player doesn't have to remember it all.
With the new icons, they won't have to remember the locations. but I plan on adding a "journal" as you said for this information. Even if it's visible, it's good to have it in hand. But I won't add this next update.

Eigth - the guild navigation UI isn't very ergonomical. It requires a lot of clicks. Allowing players to expand upwards the window with rooms so that all would be seen at once, and also giving a nametag to each room near its image could be a nice addition.
1600830331076.png

Just one click and a complete GUI will appear:

1600830357146.png

There are some other minor things but let's not drag this out.

All in all this is a great game, adult games tend to bore me a lot but this one really immersed me. The writing is really fun to read, the girls are well designed, the world lore and design seems to be perfectly deep (not too much reading, but still interesting and with some twists) for a sex game which is awesome. The game itself isn't difficult or annoying, there is no NTR (Yes, I AM kink shaming), you can unlock everything if you just spend a bit of time on it, there are no errors to be made or there are no requirements of replaying the game multiple times to experience all of the content. This is a very pleasant, chill game.

HHG is one of my favorite H-games.
I can't wait for the next update.
Huge Kudos to you, Komisari.
Yes, I want for the player to be able to unlock everything without re-playing and with just spending some time on it.
Thank you so much for your feedback!

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes