fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
late to the party, is there a guide for this? i know you can read the board in the morning to send girls for coins, but where do you get the girls?

Reactions: Komisari

cman521

Oct 19, 2017
This is an amazing game, the chicken is the real hero.

I really am addicted to the background music at the lake. I have it stuck in my head. Did you make it yourself? What type of genre is this?

masterminder

Jul 22, 2019
Please keep this game going for a long time, I just finished playing and I loved the "ending" to this version. Plus, even if it is an adult/hentai game it was so funny and beautiful I couldn't stop playing. If I could give this a stars rating I would give you a billion out of five, this definitely is the best game I have played in a long time

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

I really am addicted to the background music at the lake. I have it stuck in my head. Did you make it yourself? What type of genre is this?
You mean Jimmy? That's the true bro right there, Chicken is only no.2 and whor- Waifus at the last

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Nope! The lake music was not made by me!

Please keep this game going for a long time, I just finished playing and I loved the "ending" to this version. Plus, even if it is an adult/hentai game it was so funny and beautiful I couldn't stop playing. If I could give this a stars rating I would give you a billion out of five, this definitely is the best game I have played in a long time
Thank you so much guys! Please rate the game here ♥

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Wonder if we are going to see an update anytime soon. Great game but very very slow development :(
Hello, the slow development is because the game is going through a rework. Just some minutes ago I published a comparison of v0.1.1 and the next one. So, I would appreciate it if you check it. (It's on my discord, #sneak-peeks channel)

If you check it, you will see that the game is completely changed, and it's for the better. I'm in love with this game and the support I'm receiving is amazing, I decided to polish it completely.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hello, the slow development is because the game is going through a rework. Just some minutes ago I published a comparison of v0.1.1 and the next one. So, I would appreciate it if you check it. (It's on my discord, #sneak-peeks channel)

If you check it, you will see that the game is completely changed, and it's for the better. I'm in love with this game and the support I'm receiving is amazing, I decided to polish it completely.
Heil dev, can thou tell on which has changed for thee better? Grant me thy knowledge of the future o' Great one...
*intense M E N A C I N G praising sounds*

• Thinking Face

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
when I fishing
I got a great tips

Everytime i fishing. I always push <QM icon to change the fish rating [silver,green,blue,purple,orange]
When i got a high fish rating i cacth that fish.

Its a bug or somthin else...

Sorry if my english doesnt sound good bro...

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this? Stuck on "Familiarize yourself with the town" and there is nothing else I can do. Everything is completed, all the girls I can currently find are maxed out, etc. Game needs a better in-game guide.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this? Stuck on "Familiarize yourself with the town" and there is nothing else I can do. Everything is completed, all the girls I can currently find are maxed out, etc. Game needs a better in-game guide.
When you go to the girl info page, do you have all top row girls unlocked?

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
When you go to the girl info page, do you have all top row girls unlocked?
Yup read All Quest that U got. That help me a lot
Or click Love Icon and see the girl that got max AFF to level up. Sometime you need to meet that girl in some spesific place. Or U need build a room for the other [like FARA, SHINO, AND 2 PEOPLE aka You Family member that will move to that town, later!]

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes