Nov 18, 2019
I'm working on a complete rework of the game. (Gameplay and system-side) I'm sure it'll be ready in 1 month or 2. It'll be worth the wait, after that I'll be able to make things a lot more faster.

And... What types of renders are you looking for?
Is this rework going to be save compatible or will one need to start a new game? I don't mind either way honestly you've done amazing work on this game and it's easily one of my favorites.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Is this rework going to be save compatible or will one need to start a new game? I don't mind either way honestly you've done amazing work on this game and it's easily one of my favorites.
It is not save compatible. Is not exaggerated when I say that literally is a complete rework of the game! And with this rework, I'm trying to make sure to not restart the saves again.

Serajim

Jul 12, 2020
Definitely the best game of this type I have ever played. In Venezuela you have a true fan, I'm new to all this but let me tell you that it was worth everything, the story, the characters, the interaction/missions (and yes, fishing was somewhat tedious but it's not so bad). Someday I hope to have the possibility to collaborate monetarily in your project (Patreon) but I still can't, but I know that in the future I will :). I look forward to the new update, and I know that the saved game may not work and will have to be played again, but hey, if that´s the case, I don't mind relive that story again (with or without changes), it does not matter, I will do it with pleasure: D. Again, congrats, and wish you the best. You got 10/10 (y) @Komisari

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i have lucy, fara, luna, shino, rebecca, sunny, and they're all leveled up to the max and giving me continue the prologue, well except sunny it says no more content. i have not met evie nor ari or any of the other girls. can't continue with lucy cuz i need to get with the other girls first but i've done that. so wtf am i missing? it's totally stuck cuz i can't move on from this. and yes i checked the only stairs i've found and no ari there, i dunno where evie would be or elizabeth etc.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so i have lucy, fara, luna, shino, rebecca, sunny, and they're all leveled up to the max and giving me continue the prologue, well except sunny it says no more content. i have not met evie nor ari or any of the other girls. can't continue with lucy cuz i need to get with the other girls first but i've done that. so wtf am i missing? it's totally stuck cuz i can't move on from this. and yes i checked the only stairs i've found and no ari there, i dunno where evie would be or elizabeth etc.
Ari will only come to the town later in the game, same for Elizabeth, but Evie is necessary to progress. I am not entirely sure where the first place to meet her was though. In the old version it was the bike stand, but that changed.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Definitely the best game of this type I have ever played. In Venezuela you have a true fan, I'm new to all this but let me tell you that it was worth everything, the story, the characters, the interaction/missions (and yes, fishing was somewhat tedious but it's not so bad). Someday I hope to have the possibility to collaborate monetarily in your project (Patreon) but I still can't, but I know that in the future I will :). I look forward to the new update, and I know that the saved game may not work and will have to be played again, but hey, if that´s the case, I don't mind relive that story again (with or without changes), it does not matter, I will do it with pleasure: D. Again, congrats, and wish you the best. You got 10/10 (y) @Komisari
Thank you so much! Please rate the game ♥

Look at the TIPS of the girls!

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I'm working on a complete rework of the game. (Gameplay and system-side) I'm sure it'll be ready in 1 month or 2. It'll be worth the wait, after that I'll be able to make things a lot more faster.
Good luck on your work. It will be a long wait, but I'm sure it's going to be fantastic. No pressure, and don't work yourself to death!

Reactions: Komisari

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
It is not save compatible. Is not exaggerated when I say that literally is a complete rework of the game! And with this rework, I'm trying to make sure to not restart the saves again.
your game is probably the only one I am willing to replay :F hyped for the new stuff coming after the rework

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
the ending got me a little misty eyed for Fara, Shino, and especially Rebecca and also really made me want to advance Narissa I will definitely be keeping an eye on this game!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Look at the TIPS of the girls!
duh, i did that, all of them except lucy and sunny are continue the prologue, lucy's is build relationships with the other girls before you get to touch my fine kitty...heh

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ari will only come to the town later in the game, same for Elizabeth, but Evie is necessary to progress. I am not entirely sure where the first place to meet her was though. In the old version it was the bike stand, but that changed.
i remember early in the game i met someone at the bike stand, but i've never seen that person since then, but after seeing images of evie, it wasn't her i think.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
i remember early in the game i met someone at the bike stand, but i've never seen that person since then, but after seeing images of evie, it wasn't her i think.
If you didn't meet Evie and you have seen "someone" at the Bicycle park, check your quests.
I think you will have to talk with Rebecca, and after that, go to the Town's Stairs. You'll see Evie at the right.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm confused. Didn't you rework the game before when you added all the deleted content from the first version into v0.1.1. What else is missing? Just curious not trying to rush you btw.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'm confused. Didn't you rework the game before when you added all the deleted content from the first version into v0.1.1. What else is missing? Just curious not trying to rush you btw.
It's not about content, is about code!
The code of v0.1.1 is horrible, almost 600 lines of code are triggered every time you move, lagging a lot. I'm reworking the code completely for it to work better, make the saves completely compatible and make the updates after this one faster. :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If you didn't meet Evie and you have seen "someone" at the Bicycle park, check your quests.
I think you will have to talk with Rebecca, and after that, go to the Town's Stairs. You'll see Evie at the right.
the way you use capitals on town's stairs leads me to believe it's one of the ? areas i haven't been able to see yet. only one quest is available since the other is wip, and it's familiarize myself with the town haha which is really hard since i have 3 areas that are still ?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
the way you use capitals on town's stairs leads me to believe it's one of the ? areas i haven't been able to see yet. only one quest is available since the other is wip, and it's familiarize myself with the town haha which is really hard since i have 3 areas that are still ?
If you meet Luna and Shino, when you go to the Church you should trigger a quest from Rebecca. What's the Rebecca's tip?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It will be unlocked in time though.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes