RedRob

May 10, 2017
So I was trying to do the level 5 stuff for Evie, was looking around, went to the bike park, something popped up and now my screen is like this. Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 3.00.42 PM.png Any way to fix this? I tried closing and reopening the window, but that didn't work.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
man a 6GB download... that's YUGE... lessons in love got me to come over here and download it for a try.

Edit: emjoying it so far, did a scroll wheel go back after a bad choice and this happened...

Last edited:
Reactions: Komisari

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Looking for new games, I keep seeing this one on "My favorites" of different players so I hope it'll be worth the 6+ GB
> w>ll

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If you meet Luna and Shino, when you go to the Church you should trigger a quest from Rebecca. What's the Rebecca's tip?
the same as all the others excluding lucy and sunny, continue the prologue, i'm guessing it's cuz i didn't really talk to her much at all, just spent time with to level up

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If you didn't meet Evie and you have seen "someone" at the Bicycle park, check your quests.
I think you will have to talk with Rebecca, and after that, go to the Town's Stairs. You'll see Evie at the right.
ok i edited the save and set q11 new to 1, i get a new tip for rebecca to go to her in the morning, she can't find jimmy(again), so i search for him, go to the bicycle park and again see the girl, yea it's evie, this is where it falls apart, says i need to ask rebecca about her but i never get a prompt when talking to rebecca to ask about the girl! now rebecca's tip is back to continue the prologue! wtf?!? this is similar to what it did before, never got to ask rebecca about the girl cuz it never prompted me and i couldn't ask it on my own just ask what are you doing during morning etc and at evening how are you. WTF?!? is there a way to force evie in?

edit: fucking yeah! i dunno what went wrong but i figured out a fix for me, console and entered q11.actual=3 and bam, town stairs showed up i finally got to finish the jimmy quest. hopefully no more weird things like this. will report.

edit2: finished the game, the only holdup was the evie thing, i have this odd feeling that whatever was in v0.1.1 Public #Build 1 probably fixed it for others, i was using 0.1.1 public. the ending was funny...

Last edited:

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
When I play this game...!!

I get the feeling if this game was a rival for HS TUTOR.

Good Job mr/mrs KOMISARI
I hope this game will be a Great One from all koikatsu side game

• Red Heart

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I just got to the end of the game ~ish~ I dont have the demon unlocked and i cant find ari anywhere through out the day, any help please?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I just got to the end of the game ~ish~ I dont have the demon unlocked and i cant find ari anywhere through out the day, any help please?
go to town's stairs, look closely at the left side and you will find ari, she's not there at evening or beyond.

Reactions: KnowNoHope
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes