Ronic

Feb 21, 2018
Just played through it all. First of all, incredible work with the spicy scenes. Aside from that, jesus christ dude, at some points I just started cracking up, dying from laughter. I literally had to stop playing for a minute when I read "Why do I hear boss music?", and just the general quotes from Jimmy. I rarely see a breaking of the fourth wall done in such a.. well, tasteful manner. It would be a drag if everyone were silly, gimmicky sunbros. But Jimmy is unique.
Aside from that, the heart felt moments were really nice, as well. I usually skip dialogue. Yeaaa, not this time. No joke, i'm still sitting with a lingering smile.

DaMew

Aug 17, 2017
I completely agree with Ronic's assessment as well. Ill admit it's the first time ive gotten emotionally involved in a story like this. There were even parts that had me almost tearing up. Absolutely well done on this and I am 100% excited about future releases (gonna hit up your patreon when i get payed thursday lol). Side note, Lucy still my favorite x3

Ronic

Feb 21, 2018
By the way, completely unrelated, do you have a proofreader? I've noticed some typos and grammatical errors, and just wonder if it's an industry standard or not.

Minevaqt

Aug 16, 2018
Hello guys, I was wondering if there's any walkthrough of this game? I've been looking for it but never found it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello guys, I was wondering if there's any walkthrough of this game? I've been looking for it but never found it.
You don't really need one, the in game help is sufficient to complete the content.

Also, as a somewhat sandboxy game, there isn't really a way you have to play it to get everything. You can start by maxing out your relationship with Sunny or completely ignore her until there's nothing else to do. You can start by getting your fishing game on the way and collecting tons of money, or just try to scrape some coins when really needed. And so on. Just give it a go, it should be impossible to fail, at worst you will lose a couple in game days.

If you have any specific question though, feel free to ask, we're ready to help.

Minevaqt

Aug 16, 2018
You don't really need one, the in game help is sufficient to complete the content.

Also, as a somewhat sandboxy game, there isn't really a way you have to play it to get everything. You can start by maxing out your relationship with Sunny or completely ignore her until there's nothing else to do. You can start by getting your fishing game on the way and collecting tons of money, or just try to scrape some coins when really needed. And so on. Just give it a go, it should be impossible to fail, at worst you will lose a couple in game days.

If you have any specific question though, feel free to ask, we're ready to help.
So i'm stuck in a quest that is called "Familiarize yourself with the town." I've been trying to figure it out but there's nothing I can do about it I guess.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So i'm stuck in a quest that is called "Familiarize yourself with the town." I've been trying to figure it out but there's nothing I can do about it I guess.
Level the girls up, there's nothing you can really do in the town itself. Will happen with the main quest a couple of times.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To level the girls, I just need to spend time with them right?
First you spend time with them, when the level is full there will be an extra quest like "look for her in the morning in the kitchen" or similar which will be found in the girl's tab.

Aderyn

Dec 14, 2019
Amm i found the files for the fara & lune evenet in the game but i didnt encounter it while playing. I have bot luna and Fara at max so did i miss something ?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Any news about next update pls?

And if someone have good renders for the game, pls share with me, I wanna make some fan sigs for the game (it deserves!) :D

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Any news about next update pls?

And if someone have good renders for the game, pls share with me, I wanna make some fan sigs for the game (it deserves!) :D
I'm working on a complete rework of the game. (Gameplay and system-side) I'm sure it'll be ready in 1 month or 2. It'll be worth the wait, after that I'll be able to make things a lot more faster.

And... What types of renders are you looking for?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I'm working on a complete rework of the game. (Gameplay and system-side) I'm sure it'll be ready in 1 month or 2. It'll be worth the wait, after that I'll be able to make things a lot more faster.

And... What types of renders are you looking for?
Oh I see, damn haha

About the renders, only need hq renders for the girls (if doesnt have bg better because u save me from render the image haha) Fara is my fav, Luna, Maria and Sunny are so cool too, but give me renders from girls u want of course, I wanna make some tags of them :D

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes