Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey guys I'm blocked where I need to lvl up Lucy "let's form relationship with the other members first" what do I need to do ??
And I don't see how to advance in the prologue, the city won't open much more (there are 3 places that are blocked...)
So if you can help me I will be very happy about it. Thanks !
You need to get the other girls to 5 or 10, depending on which level Lucy has. (Sunny excluded, her level is not important for this)

Prologue will then automatically move forward.

Reactions: Romanocraft

Pale13

Apr 26, 2020
How to use save editor, i really want to add copper silver golds cause fishing is so slow and laggy, please help

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
There are not that many H scenes. It has 5/10 hours of content
I thought it was decent. Doesn't have the same H scenes density as other games, however the story and the obvious work that was put into this game more than makes up for it.

Reactions: Cartageno

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
This has got to be one of my favorite games I have ever played on this site for a long time now. All of the characters are likable, the story is really enjoyable and the quality of the animations are excellent, not to mention that thehumor on the dialogue got me to laugh every now and then. I will definitely support you sometime in the future. Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
That was amazing. The writing in this game is better than in some regular games. Great camera work, too. Watching this thread for updates.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
This has got to be one of my favorite games I have ever played on this site for a long time now. All of the characters are likable, the story is really enjoyable and the quality of the animations are excellent, not to mention that thehumor on the dialogue got me to laugh every now and then. I will definitely support you sometime in the future. Keep up the great work.
That was amazing. The writing in this game is better than in some regular games. Great camera work, too. Watching this thread for updates.
Thank you so much!I'm working on the next update, please rate the game! ♥

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm patiently waiting for the Goddess Sunny.
Oh yeah. And how she will enter the guild. She won't be away for too long I hope, I mean her scenes and also her part in the "cliffhanger" made it abundantly clear that she would be a great fit.

Reactions: Almighty

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I've been wondering, will the MC ever be a a decent fighter and/or active member of his own guild? I feel a little dirty inside after having him send the girls to do the dirty work while he strolls around town looking for the next target to bang recruit, or to deeper his bromance with Jimmy. It's like he's a slave master rather than a hero. Then again, from the way people seem to react to the mention of "heroes" in that world, maybe the two might be similar in many ways...
I understand it's still very early in the story, but it would be nice to see some development on his side as well at some point.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I've been wondering, will the MC ever be a decent fighter and/or active member of his own guild? I feel a little dirty inside after having him send the girls to do the dirty work while he strolls around town looking for the next target to bang recruit, or to deeper his bromance with Jimmy. It's like he's a slave master rather than a hero. Then again, from the way people seem to react to the mention of "heroes" in that world, maybe the two might be similar in many ways...
I understand it's still very early in the story, but it would be nice to see some development on his side as well at some point.
Yes. What is in the game right now is the prologue, it's the introduction to everything. The Chapter 1 will be all about training and the MCs' relationship with themselves. As a player, the player is not forced to send the girls to work, you can fish or mine to get money.
The next update reinforces this. You can send girls to work or just do activities like fishing, foraging, or mining with every one of them, boosting a little affection.

The MC will improve and fight, but right now he's just a fetus trying and pretending to be a Hero xD

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
um do you know who long does updates normally take im new to the whole lewd games scene and another question is will it be chapter base meaning well have to download basically a new game and the current one will be labeled as part 1 or will the future chapters be apart of the current game file?

Yes. What is in the game right now is the prologue, it's the introduction to everything. The Chapter 1 will be all about training and the MCs' relationship with themselves. As a player, the player is not forced to send the girls to work, you can fish or mine to get money.
The next update reinforces this. You can send girls to work or just do activities like fishing, foraging, or mining with every one of them, boosting a little affection.

The MC will improve and fight, but right now he's just a fetus trying and pretending to be a Hero xD

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes