Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
um do you know who long does updates normally take im new to the whole lewd games scene and another question is will it be chapter base meaning well have to download basically a new game and the current one will be labeled as part 1 or will the future chapters be apart of the current game file?
Right now this update is taking me a lot of time because I'm basically reworking the game. For now, I didn't have a normal update schedule for my game. It's still in its baby steps!

But Hero's Harem Guild won't be "divided" or "in parts". It will always be one game.

I think most of the other games upload an update from half a month to 3/4 months. And most of the ones that are labeled in "Chapters" are separated from themselves.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
oh ok and a sugestion for fishing im on a laptop and swiping in circle is easy to make mistakes on a small touchpad maybe having us toggle between swiping and a tap and hold method of fishing
and before i forget thanks for sharing your amazing game for people like me who are broke if i had enough money i would definitely sponsor you keep up the amazing work

Right now this update is taking me a lot of time because I'm basically reworking the game. For now, I didn't have a normal update schedule for my game. It's still in its baby steps!

But Hero's Harem Guild won't be "divided" or "in parts". It will always be one game.

I think most of the other games upload an update from half a month to 3/4 months. And most of the ones that are labeled in "Chapters" are separated from themselves.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Just started playing this a few days ago, and damnit, I'm in love with this game!

It doesn't take itself seriously, and all the girls are hot/cute.

I'm currently at the part where Lucy went missing, and you save her. The whole "Why do I hear boss music", and Red Like Roses playing made me burst out laughing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
oh ok and a sugestion for fishing im on a laptop and swiping in circle is easy to make mistakes on a small touchpad maybe having us toggle between swiping and a tap and hold method of fishing
and before i forget thanks for sharing your amazing game for people like me who are broke if i had enough money i would definitely sponsor you keep up the amazing work
Fishing will probably stay as it is. But a lot of ways to earn money will be added later!
And thank you so much!

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
As a player, the player is not forced to send the girls to work, you can fish or mine to get money.
The next update reinforces this. You can send girls to work or just do activities like fishing, foraging, or mining with every one of them, boosting a little affection.
Money wasn't the point I was trying to make, it was more about the whole "now he's sending them off to represent his guild while he, himself, can't do much of anything (guild related)". I suppose I'm being too hasty since we've only seen the prologue as you said, but thank you for answering. I imagined we would see some sort of development from him eventually but I didn't know to what extent. Sending people off to do things I can't do myself always made me feel uneasy, which is a personal issue rather than a problem with the game I admit, that's why I asked in the first place.

Also secretly hoping the game continues from where the last update left off. That whole cliffhanger was both genius and physically painful, lol.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I imagined we would see some sort of development from him eventually but I didn't know to what extent. Sending people off to do things I can't do myself always made me feel uneasy, which is a personal issue rather than a problem with the game I admit, that's why I asked in the first place.
While i agree with wanting to see more development of the mc and see him being more useful than just a figurehead, from the epilogue i got the impression that the dev intend to make us feel being useless in the prologue part but then pull the perspective a bit farther to realize that our mc actually managed to unite the guild members and help them develop each of their own arc.

This is actually also a leadership quality, the ability to be "the dumbest person in the room" because he can help each of his teammates unlock and grow each of their expertises and direct them to collectively do appropriate tasks

But i do get why we'd expect him to do certain actions that is more archetypal to a "hero" than a guild leader, the game title has the word hero in it after all

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Money wasn't the point I was trying to make, it was more about the whole "now he's sending them off to represent his guild while he, himself, can't do much of anything (guild related)". I suppose I'm being too hasty since we've only seen the prologue as you said, but thank you for answering. I imagined we would see some sort of development from him eventually but I didn't know to what extent. Sending people off to do things I can't do myself always made me feel uneasy, which is a personal issue rather than a problem with the game I admit, that's why I asked in the first place.

Also secretly hoping the game continues from where the last update left off. That whole cliffhanger was both genius and physically painful, lol.
Don't worry. Both the MC and the player will take action and be useful for the guild later!
Sadly, the next update is a rework. So NO new events after the prologue. I'm really eager to show more of the story, I really am. But I need to prepare the game for that. I started this game without knowing about code, it was about time for me to rework with new stuff.

While i agree with wanting to see more development of the mc and see him being more useful than just a figurehead, from the epilogue i got the impression that the dev intend to make us feel being useless in the prologue part but then pull the perspective a bit farther to realize that our mc actually managed to unite the guild members and help them develop each of their own arc.

This is actually also a leadership quality, the ability to be "the dumbest person in the room" because he can help each of his teammates unlock and grow each of their expertises and direct them to collectively do appropriate tasks

But i do get why we'd expect him to do certain actions that is more archetypal to a "hero" than a guild leader, the game title has the word hero in it after all
YES! Exactly! Thank you! The prologue is what it is, the prologue. It's not even about the MC, but about the first members of it, and the introduction of Narissa to them.
Every one of them will have their own "arcs" and development later.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Well, now you've done it, I am in love. Jimmy character card and romance when?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
... also one runs on personal computers, the other on smart phones/mobile phones ...

(Just making sure to include that, there was a case of somebody not understanding the thing about the "Mac" version that it isn't for PC)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes