ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Ugh, why does Patreon always have to complicate everything. I mean, why force devs to censor their own work if people are just going to patch it in the end anyway? Hell, sometimes patches are included within the game itself. It's all so unnecessary.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Well they own the platform that these devs are using to obtain a source of income, so unfortunately the platform-user have to play by their rules. I'm personally ok with doing very minor hassle such as copy-pasting a small patch in favor of ensuring the dev have all the financial support they need without them having to meet any trouble by the platform along the way

Reactions: Komisari

Nexal

May 19, 2017
Man I am so stuck im on this quest thats telling me to familiarize myself with the but ive been everywhere hell and back, what do i do?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Man I am so stuck im on this quest thats telling me to familiarize myself with the but ive been everywhere hell and back, what do i do?
It's not really "familiarizing yourself with the town" as in "visit every spot" - I thought that at first, too - it's more like "play on, get the grils' routes going, then suddenly it will move forward".

Sewdough

Feb 18, 2019
I first found this on itch, and tbh, the android port sucked so badly I almost stopped playing.

Hopped on the PC, downloaded it, blazed through the story to where I left off on Android and man...

1597245676883.png

This is amazing.

I personally don't have much attachment to Ari / Elizabeth / Maria yet, but that ending scene at the end of this most recent update had me tearing up like a bitch.

Good job.

Please keep it coming. Subscribing on Patreon *very shortly*.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
where found ARI?
Through advancement of the main story. Which will in turn happen by levelling up all the girls.

I personally don't have much attachment to Ari / Elizabeth / Maria yet, but that ending scene at the end of this most recent update had me tearing up like a bitch.
Oh, I love Ari from the beginning, without her you'd have starved. But agree on the cliffhanger ending, that is great.

lolpopoli

Jun 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "Cartageno, publicación: 3993724, miembro: 1826700"]
A través del avance de la historia principal. Lo que a su vez sucederá al subir de nivel a todas las chicas.

thx but he couldn't find her on the map

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
[QUOTE = "Cartageno, publicación: 3993724, miembro: 1826700"]
A través del avance de la historia principal. Lo que a su vez sucederá al subir de nivel a todas las chicas.

thx but he couldn't find her on the map
If she has already appeared with Elisabeth, she'll be on the Town Stairs sitting in the left hand side morning through afternoon and not available at other times (which the dev has said will change, right now there is not much content with her and her daily schedule just a placeholder).

InuYashaAD1

Aug 13, 2020
I've never been so curious to see more out of a hentai game before. Such well made models and textures, the style is so flush across the board, the characters grow on you as the game progresses and I love how the reunited characters are so instantly like "that's my D**k!" lol It's great!

I literally created this account to give props to the dev! lol

Last edited:

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
Why is the size so huge? And how much content is in there. I mean like in hours. If its 6 gb it should have lots of h scenes .

Romanocraft

Jan 23, 2018
Hey guys I'm blocked where I need to lvl up Lucy "let's form relationship with the other members first" what do I need to do ??
And I don't see how to advance in the prologue, the city won't open much more (there are 3 places that are blocked...)
So if you can help me I will be very happy about it. Thanks !

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes