Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
The "quick view" option is so extremely handy that it should be toggled on by default.
The problem is that later you will unlock more and more girls, and... That will be a problem xD

tzem14

Jul 10, 2020
I talked to Ria and she said that I can find the demon girl in the park at midnight,but i cant find her anywhere. Where can I find her?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Jimmy is a guy. uwu
I was going to say "Well, we don't know for sure" - but I have this supernatural feeling that you may have a way of knowing.

Either way, we don't need the great Jimmy plot twist, he's great the way he is. (Not a vote against a great Jimmy plot twist if you have something in mind.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: B2B2 and Komisari

klitbutter

Sep 15, 2017
I'm working on it! It'll be worth the wait!
Yep, you got another supporter. I really wanna see this game through to the end, and I can see the heart and soul put into it.

I'm hoping to see a whooooooooole lot more scenes with airi

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a bug with Shino not appearing if you buy the wine at midnight for 20 bronze?
Well, if you ask, there probably is, though I can't say I've had it happen in my playthroughs. How/when is she "not appearing"?

Three Fang

Mar 27, 2020
I had bought the wine for 20 copper on a Tuesday Evening. I think it might have been Fara's Wednesday event which somehow prevented Shino from appearing because she was supposed to appear the next morning at the Guild. This is my first playthrough so I didn't realize Fara had priority on Wednesday for both her first and second event.

But now I'm stuck in the prologue and I think Shino is the hold up because I can't get any more members and everyone else is maxed out.

I've been "waiting" for Shino for about 2 weeks now.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I had bought the wine for 20 copper on a Tuesday Evening. I think it might have been Fara's Wednesday event which somehow prevented Shino from appearing because she was supposed to appear the next morning at the Guild. This is my first playthrough so I didn't realize Fara had priority on Wednesday for both her first and second event.

But now I'm stuck in the prologue and I think Shino is the hold up because I can't get any more members and everyone else is maxed out.

I've been "waiting" for Shino for about 2 weeks now.
Break the brown door inside the guild, that door is meant to be broken by the player. A lot of people has this problem, it'll be fixed next update!

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Hey, i liked the previous version of the game, want to download the next one, but tbh with such a huge file i'ld appreciate a torrent magnet if that was possible <3 I won't be able to wait for that but that would be good to have it at next upload !

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Love the game and I can’t wait for the next update! Since it’ll require another restart, will there be a system in place to let players continue after the end of the last one? Also, will it be required to start a new game after every update or is the new one going to lay the main groundwork? Either way I still think this is fantastic work. Just gotta know if I should plan to set aside a few hours to start from scratch.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Love the game and I can’t wait for the next update! Since it’ll require another restart, will there be a system in place to let players continue after the end of the last one? Also, will it be required to start a new game after every update or is the new one going to lay the main groundwork? Either way I still think this is fantastic work. Just gotta know if I should plan to set aside a few hours to start from scratch.
Thank you!
And no, the new update is a complete rework. You will have to start again, but not for later updates!

Reactions: Repuci

noahnoal

Jun 17, 2019
Such a masterpiece! Rarely there's a game in this site that has story this attractive and touching (and beautiful girls). Great job developer! I can't wait for the next update, is there any expected release date ?
Also, giff more Sunny content plzzzz

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Such a masterpiece! Rarely there's a game in this site that has story this attractive and touching (and beautiful girls). Great job developer! I can't wait for the next update, is there any expected release date ?
Also, giff more Sunny content plzzzz
Thank you so much! There's no ETA!

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes