Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I've looked at your game a couple of times because I liked the look of it. But had passed it over because of the version number seeming low, finally downloaded it and I got to say im impressed with the amount and quality of the content. Been playing more or less the whole day today and have to say I'm really enjoying it. I had some issues navigating in the beginning before my brain wrapped itself around the different arrows and angles.
I have unfortunately had 2 crashes to desktop. I'm attaching the latest log.txt. Maybe you can find some reason for it.

Otherwise I just wanted to say nice work. Keep it up.(y)
Thank you so much! Navigation is going to get reworked in the next update, so I hope that to not be a problem later!

Just Another Autist

Feb 7, 2019
Installed the game yesterday, tried to play it now. It crashed on start up, then it crashed on the tree before the select language, then it crashed on the select language menu. One of the times it actually showed an error screen. I did a fresh install, figuring the other got corrupted during the download and it crashed twice, same order as the first install. Here's the log and the other file from the first install.

Edit: No mods/patches were installed. Both were unmodified, the game wouldn't work by default.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
There's definitely much room for improvement for the navigation system, i lost so many times clicking those arrows in the market during my early play

The way later home navigation works is actually more convenient from UI-perspective (the ones where all the room is clickable as shortcut in the lower bar of the screen)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry, I am new to this thread, so bear with me if this has been brought up before ...

While it is too early to judge this game - especially considering how much changed from 0.0.1 to 0.1.1 - this one is really great, good gameplay for what's in essence a couple of intertwined kinetic novels, a manageable grind, maybe not enough Sunny story yet, but great humour, nice characters (waves at Jimmy), a really enjoyable experience.

But taking out some of the screen shakes at the family reunion would really go a long way. Having it at almost every line is overdoing it ever so slightly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is the incest noticeable normal game or does it absolutely need the patch to be incest?
To me it needs the patch. Especially in this fantasy setting where stuff will differ from our world the relations aren't as obvious to me as the usual "landlady and roommates" stuff, even though "housekeeper and childhood friend" in a real world scenario would come close. And with your aunt I had no clue at all during my original playing time.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
bro I already wrote it I give it enter and it does not happen, I close the sale and anyway, is there a way to get money?
Without cheats send girls to mission or sell the item that you obtain with mining or the fishes

Jul 25, 2019
"Wake up sweetie" "I need to talk with your teacher"
It's pretty obvious this game was made with incest in mind. That's pretty unheroic. Having the strength to resist fucking your own family should be considered more integral to being a hero but hey what do I know I don't have superpowers.

Anyway, the game looks great so thumbs up but its not for me so thumb down

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Komisari

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
How do you take a bath? I've searched all over town and there is no bath in the guild house. Thanks in advance.

rumple

Dec 22, 2017
hi im a little stuck it says go visit evie at night i go and do the actions but nothing happens have tried multiple days in a row went through both things but still nothing changed. ty for the help.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes