KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Noticed that Elisabeth and Ari dont sleep in their beds at night and will the "landlady and roommate" patch be updated so it changes in the gallery as well?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Started this game expecting something on the level of Corrupted Kingdoms only to discover that it is much better. As much as as I like CK, it has the big issue of adding new waifus and sub-plots significantly faster than the existing ones are fleshed out.

In addition to avoiding that issue by a wide margin, Hero's Harem Guild is full of top class Waifus. I was also pleasantly surprised by how much I ended up really liking Jimmy.

If I have one nitpick though; it's that Evie showed signs of feeling guilt immediately after finding out that she had knocked out the Hero's sister but there was no follow-up. That could have lead to some interesting character moments IMO. Such a follow-up would have needed to happen very soon though. As it stands, if it where to happen after the point where the current build ends; it would feel like there was an unnatural lack of build-up.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Started this game expecting something on the level of Corrupted Kingdoms only to discover that it is much better. As much as as I like CK, it has the big issue of adding new waifus and sub-plots significantly faster than the existing ones are fleshed out.

In addition to avoiding that issue by a wide margin, Hero's Harem Guild is full of top class Waifus. I was also pleasantly surprised by how much I ended up really liking Jimmy.

If I have one nitpick though; it's that Evie showed signs of feeling guilt immediately after finding out that she had knocked out the Hero's sister but there was no follow-up. That could have lead to some interesting character moments IMO. Such a follow-up would have needed to happen very soon though. As it stands, if it where to happen after the point where the current build ends; it would feel like there was an unnatural lack of build-up.
Hey! Thank for your feedback. And yeah, some events are not finished. You will probably see more about Evie and Ari in the next update. Some of these problems won't be shown in level up events but in random events that happen in the guild.

Eori

Dec 26, 2018
Im almost finishing the game, when Elizabeth, and the others girls come to the guild, i cant find Ari anymore and only part of it is left for me to finish the game, can someone help pls ?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Im almost finishing the game, when Elizabeth, and the others girls come to the guild, i cant find Ari anymore and only part of it is left for me to finish the game, can someone help pls ?
She is from Morning till Afternoon at the town stairs

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I've looked at your game a couple of times because I liked the look of it. But had passed it over because of the version number seeming low, finally downloaded it and I got to say im impressed with the amount and quality of the content. Been playing more or less the whole day today and have to say I'm really enjoying it. I had some issues navigating in the beginning before my brain wrapped itself around the different arrows and angles.
I have unfortunately had 2 crashes to desktop. I'm attaching the latest log.txt. Maybe you can find some reason for it.

Otherwise I just wanted to say nice work. Keep it up.(y)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes