sniper99

Mar 30, 2018
One of the best games i played. I like the Story and the Humor.The characters are awesome and cute. great job. You found a new patreon in me. I will subscribe friday. Stay safe and continue your awesome work. Cant wait for more.

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
Okey I need help to progress the story
I have these girls atm: Lucy,Rebecca,Fara,Luna,Sunny
I am either at a stop point with them or it seems to be bugged
both lucy and rebecca say I need to form relationships with new girls (wich new girls)
fara I need to wait to end the prologue
luna I need to see her in the evening in the living room but she's never there
and only sunnyies story seems to progress
any idea here?

How do I meet new girls
edit: The quest with the door is open but when i visit the builders they just say they repair objects, they dont repair it. I just discovered this quest now, might be buggy?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okey I need help to progress the story
I have these girls atm: Lucy,Rebecca,Fara,Luna,Sunny
I am either at a stop point with them or it seems to be bugged
both lucy and rebecca say I need to form relationships with new girls (wich new girls)
fara I need to wait to end the prologue
luna I need to see her in the evening in the living room but she's never there
and only sunnyies story seems to progress
any idea here?

How do I meet new girls
edit: The quest with the door is open but when i visit the builders they just say they repair objects, they dont repair it. I just discovered this quest now, might be buggy?
The girl you miss would be Evie. Forgot how to find her in the new run exactly, in the old game (0.0.1) it was bicycle stand in the evening IIRC. Could also be town stairs or church. Try different places at different times of day until a more helpful answer comes along.

Sunny is - as of now - a side character and not needed to progress the others.

Reactions: Mofoga and Komisari

HSMeister

Oct 19, 2019
Hey I just want to say I enjoyed playing your game Komisari. Probably my favorite right now tbh, will patiently wait for future updates. Wish you all the best in making content for this!

Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey I just want to say I enjoyed playing your game Komisari. Probably my favorite right now tbh, will patiently wait for future updates. Wish you all the best in making content for this!
Thanks a lot! ♥

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
Wow this game is really something else. I am now finished with the current version. Never played a such good game on this site here. I will support you through your patreon if I can!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Wow this game is really something else. I am now finished with the current version. Never played a such good game on this site here. I will support you through your patreon if I can!
Thank you so much! Please, rate the game ♥

Guima

Mar 17, 2020
Okay, I gotta say: your entire game is a masterpiece, but man.. really GOOD WORK on that Sunny girl, holy hell... I think I'm in love, lol.

You're awesome, keep up the good work! ♥

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes