Incogni

Mar 19, 2020
Komisari

Great game!

Found a bug, not sure where to report or if it's been reported...

Go to the gallery and select a scene, while that scene is playing if you go to the gallery again it'll throw an exception.

RiQuY

Nov 6, 2018
Hi, can we get sneak peek on how is going the next game update?
Last patreon post was on August 31th.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hi, can we get sneak peek on how is going the next game update?
Last patreon post was on August 31th.
Hello, you can join the discord, on the channel #sneak-peeks there are some images. Or some posts before this one on f95 you'll see a ton, too.

I'm sure the update will be available soon!
I'll post announcements of the date on discord, patreon, and here.

EDIT: On twitter I posted some, too:

Reactions: rampage and RiQuY

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Luna is such a direct reference to Highschool DxD’s Kuroka Toujou. In fact, good job of almost recreating her appearance verbatim in Koikatsu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
Komisari Bro, I expected some shitty game to waste the time away with. Especially, because I dislike the harem genre, as there's usually no resolution, and everything tends to be shallow. But who cares about that, because this is just a pron game, right? Instead, I got this funny, super wholesome and emotional journey. This game is leagues ahead of many "proper" published franchises in terms of storytelling.

You know that moment where 3 characters join the gang? Exceptionally well written. I cried my heart out.
I don't often post here, but I just wanted to say..
Thank you.

Edit: Also, I appreciate that the game's icon is that of the best bro ever.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Komisari Bro, I expected some shitty game to waste the time away with. Especially, because I dislike the harem genre, as there's usually no resolution, and everything tends to be shallow. But who cares about that, because this is just a pron game, right? Instead, I got this funny, super wholesome and emotional journey. This game is leagues ahead of many "proper" published franchises in terms of storytelling.

You know that moment where 3 characters join the gang? Exceptionally well written. I cried my heart out.
I don't often post here, but I just wanted to say..
Thank you.
You should try Evenicle too if you want great written ones > w>b

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
Just uhhh...good luck...nevermind... > w>ll
It's a totally wholesome gameeeee

Here's a link to a detailed review
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I almost want to click on that link, but I have a slight feeling it might just spoil some surprises. It's in a spoiler tag, after all!!

Nahhhh, it'll be fine. I'll just take your word for it, kind internet stranger!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I almost want to click on that link, but I have a slight feeling it might just spoil some surprises. It's in a spoiler tag, after all!!

Nahhhh, it'll be fine. I'll just take your word for it, kind internet stranger!
It's a review, it's not revealing major points (major story spoilers) so it'll be fine if you watch it but eyy, you do you @ w@b

D

Deleted member 862093

Komisari This game.... My goodness... I WANT TO JUST HOLD LUCY! SHE'S SO ADORABLE!

Breathe.... Breathe.... I don't know how you do this. I can't fathom the idea of trying to code a game with such adorable cast and heart-wrenching emotional scenes. Like, I thought the emotions I felt the first time seeing Ashley's backstory in Harem Hotel was hard. But this game... Damn man... I'm right now sitting at "There are no more Lucy events in this version of the game" with a bit of sad heart. The day the next version is released will be quite the day indeed!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Komisari This game.... My goodness... I WANT TO JUST HOLD LUCY! SHE'S SO ADORABLE!

Breathe.... Breathe.... I don't know how you do this. I can't fathom the idea of trying to code a game with such adorable cast and heart-wrenching emotional scenes. Like, I thought the emotions I felt the first time seeing Ashley's backstory in Harem Hotel was hard. But this game... Damn man... I'm right now sitting at "There are no more Lucy events in this version of the game" with a bit of sad heart. The day the next version is released will be quite the day indeed!
Welcome to the Waiting Gang

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes