Xanado

May 9, 2018

Yes, yes. I know.
I've been completely absent on patreon, , twitter, and discord. At least in terms of announcements.
I know I should have written something, at least on patreon. But I've decided not to do it and... risk it.
I've been working hard on the game all this time. The next version of Hero's Harem Guild will be available on October 23 for $20+ patrons. October 30 for $5+ and November 6 completely free for everyone!
From today to October 23, I'll be posting some stuff :)
Please, remember that v0.1.2 is A REWORK:KEK: Again of all systems of the game. You'll see new content, some new lewd scenes, new mini-events, new girls, and some changes/reinforcements of the story. But don't expect a ton of new events and content like v0.1.1.
This update has almost 50 new events. Including mini-events. So count it as 15/25.
I WON'T REWORK THE GAME ANYMORE. I'm happy with the actual system and I'll probably keep going with it until the end. Of course, stuff can happen, but I don't think it will. Thank you so much for the ones that waited so long for this. I hope you like the changes whenever you play the game. I'll keep adding features or removing old ones to make this a fun game to play, your feedback is everything.
I have a lot of ideas and I really want to continue the story and add some spicy stuff but right now I'm moving, I already have my new home waiting for me but I decided to stay here until the update is ready. Whenever I upload the BETA I'll be some days off to properly move and settle my life a bit before continuing.
After that, I'll start making progress in the game like a bitch.
Thank you!

This was one of my top games
I'm ready!
manfishing.jpg

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Will be hard restart from the beginning, especially for me because I don't have good relationship with sandboxes but also if I will need a month for all the content in this game I will do it... The game really deserve to be played and played again ;) ( especially for the neko similar to Kuroka from dxd)

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018

Yes, yes. I know.
I've been completely absent on patreon, , twitter, and discord. At least in terms of announcements.
I know I should have written something, at least on patreon. But I've decided not to do it and... risk it.
I've been working hard on the game all this time. The next version of Hero's Harem Guild will be available on October 23 for $20+ patrons. October 30 for $5+ and November 6 completely free for everyone!
Please, remember that v0.1.2 is A REWORK:KEK: Again of all systems of the game. You'll see new content, some new lewd scenes, new mini-events, new girls, and some changes/reinforcements of the story. But don't expect a ton of new events and content like v0.1.1.
This update has almost 50 new events. Including mini-events. So count it as 15/25.
I WON'T REWORK THE GAME ANYMORE. I'm happy with the actual system and I'll probably keep going with it until the end. Of course, stuff can happen, but I don't think it will. Thank you so much for the ones that waited so long for this. I hope you like the changes whenever you play the game. I'll keep adding features or removing old ones to make this a fun game to play, your feedback is everything.
I have a lot of ideas and I really want to continue the story and add some spicy stuff but right now I'm moving, I already have my new home waiting for me but I decided to stay here until the update is ready. Whenever I upload the BETA I'll be some days off to properly move and settle my life a bit before continuing.
Thank you!

Why post this again? Komisari already posted this 5 days ago here (see page 80) Get. More. Coffee. : P

Still, guess it's good exposure seeing the likes : )

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Why post this again? Komisari already posted this a 5 days ago here (see page 80) Get. More. Coffee. : P

Still, guess it's good exposure seeing the likes : )
Been 4 months, i'm more then ready to go again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WSmith

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Will be hard restart from the beginning, especially for me because I don't have good relationship with sandboxes but also if I will need a month for all the content in this game I will do it... The game really deserve to be played and played again ;) ( especially for the neko similar to Kuroka from dxd)
I'll make sure for saves to be compatible on all updates from now on :)

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018

Yes, yes. I know.
Thank you!

super happy to hear the game isn't dead, but you need to understand that silence is worse than bad news. your fans will understand and try to help, leaving them in the dark is the worst possible choice. I am hoping you will change my mind with future updates, because I want to give you my money, but too many game makers don't take their games seriously and just disappear one day. I've been burned before, and I'm sure many people here feel the same way.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
super happy to hear the game isn't dead, but you need to understand that silence is worse than bad news. your fans will understand and try to help, leaving them in the dark is the worst possible choice. I am hoping you will change my mind with future updates, because I want to give you my money, but too many game makers don't take their games seriously and just disappear one day. I've been burned before, and I'm sure many people here feel the same way.
Hello, when I say "silence" I mean in terms of announcements and etc. I'm literally 24/7 on discord talking about the update, answering questions, giving some sneak peeks, and a lot more.
I even ask all questions and comments here, in itch.io, gamejolt, and patreon.

I don't disappear completely to one day appear suddenly with a release date update, I just don't like to post lazy or "vague" announcements just to say "Hi, I'm still alive." uwu

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Good criticism in general, but in this case the dev is one of the most vocal people on this (and other I'm sure) forum. Rarely have seen a dev so transparent.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Really love the game! I hope we can get some outfits for the girls. keep it up!
New outfits (or costumes as Google Translate calls them) are coming next update, estimated to be released mid-late November. : )

Completely ignore this message, I was under the impression I was in a different sub forum : D

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes