Dagon1000

Jan 21, 2019
anytime i click mega and it goes to masked link right. Than i click continue to mega, than im just greeted by the mega home screen. is there a way to fix this because this is not the first it happened to me while im trying to download something. I will use NOPY if i have to but mega is much faster.

Dagon1000

Jan 21, 2019
Mega often has issues with browser cache when downloading big files. If you want to use mega get mega desktop app. It will save you lots of headakes.
Mega
i do have the mega desktop app. usually on browser it will say send to megasync app and i would click yes and yes it would go on there. is there a easier way to use megasync without using the browser?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
anytime i click mega and it goes to masked link right. Than i click continue to mega, than im just greeted by the mega home screen. is there a way to fix this because this is not the first it happened to me while im trying to download something. I will use NOPY if i have to but mega is much faster.
Mega often has issues with browser cache when downloading big files. If you want to use mega get mega desktop app. It will save you lots of headaches.
i do have the mega desktop app. usually on browser it will say send to megasync app and i would click yes and yes it would go on there. is there a easier way to use megasync without using the browser?
If you have the address you can just copy/paste it in the "import links" of the app. That's what I usually do because I use a scriptblocking addon making it break the mega pages.

Last edited:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
There are no game-breaking bugs as long as you download the patch, and there are a lot of "spanglish" words. The completely corrected version will be uploaded in the pre-release!

And I will add more scenes between the pre-release and the public version.
When will you post the "finished" update? Because I want get the full experience with all new scenes... So i will wait .)

Riitiir

Dec 26, 2017
I searched around in this thread and i couldn't find anything about this but, every save i make, loads back to the "Pick your name" screen and just rolls all the way back there

does anyone else have this issue?

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Just scrolled through the changelog and i have to say Damn! I'm looking alot forward to november release even more:love:.
BTW is the In**st patch getting a update as well?

Reactions: Musicfruit

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I searched around in this thread and i couldn't find anything about this but, every save i make, loads back to the "Pick your name" screen and just rolls all the way back there

does anyone else have this issue?
You didn't apply the patch stated in the post.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
i did it now but the saves still bring me there, i suppose it's the saves i make from this point will work?

p.s. also yea i kinda read over that, am tired ;_;
Don't worry xD
But yeah you'll lose your saves. You'll have to restart again. After starting a new game please try the saves to see if they work correctly before continuing uwu

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes