WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Just one new outfit is available to unlock the next update. And it's coming in 2 days! November 6 for free.
I had clicked on some alerts and thought I was in the subforum for a different game when I saw this message, so I thought I provided information that actually belonged to a different game : P
My apologies!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I had clicked on some alerts and thought I was in the subforum for a different game when I saw this message, so I thought I provided information that actually belonged to a different game : P
My apologies!
I think that happened to all of us. Best part if it happens to a questioner and somehow the name and task can apply to the other game as well (How do I get Ashley pregnant?), it can take ages to clear that up.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Will the patreon release be stable? And will the free version be patched to remedy any bugs?
Last time the release still had some bugs on the first release. So maybe yo want to wait for the free version or at least for the version that comes out a week later.

kerolenken

Mar 5, 2020
Guys I finish the mission be hero and meet Maria and the tips tell me that she is in the market every morning and i searched the whole market and i can't find here

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Will the patreon release be stable? And will the free version be patched to remedy any bugs?
Normally, the public update is the most stable one. But yeah, beta should be stable. But Spanglish corrections will come with the pre-release.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Guys I finish the mission be hero and meet Maria and the tips tell me that she is in the market every morning and i searched the whole market and i can't find here
She should be, after entering the market, to the right and there in the previously empty stand on the right opposite the fish stand, she is only visible after clicking on the stand. And indeed only in the mornings.

BustyTess

Aug 9, 2018
Speaking of Sunny, she was my favorite girl before I got to see her scene and when I did that was reinforced due to a specific theme
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance this will continue to be a theme for her? Not sure what the general opinion is of this but personally I think it would be nice to have that be a unique trait to her or something like that

Reactions: ElukiaTV

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
9 gigs? Seriously? This game needs a torrent, apparently. The internet in my area is extremely erratic, so I'm not sure I'll even be able to download it.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes