BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
9GB, that is way too big man. try to release at the same time "another version" where the release is half its original size or less, for gods sake.

Btw, I love high quality image, but that turns out to be a bad thing because it takes to much disk space, and after a certain quality benchmark, it makes not much of a difference to the human eye if it is higher quality or not.

and I have to say, there are games with way better image quality than this one, but they still manage to compress the released version a lot, without losing to much in quality.

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

joe1111

Apr 17, 2018
about the patch...is it that file 819685_0script.rpa? do i have to rename it (script.rpa) and move it to /game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
about the patch...is it that file 819685_0script.rpa? do i have to rename it (script.rpa) an move it to /game?
With files embedded in posts like that you have to remove the XXXXXX_ so here 0script.rpa is what it should be. If it does still work with the new version.

Edit - Confusing my patches, that one should definitely work.

Last edited:
Reactions: joe1111

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh nice, finally new update after a long waiting. But look like I'll wait for the public release to enjoy this game in full

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
9GB, that is way too big man. try to release at the same time "another version" where the release is half its original size or less, for gods sake.

Btw, I love high quality image, but that turns out to be a bad thing because it takes to much disk space, and after a certain quality benchmark, it makes not much of a difference to the human eye if it is higher quality or not.

and I have to say, there are games with way better image quality than this one, but they still manage to compress the released version a lot, without losing to much in quality.
Hello, the images of HHG are compressed but using the lossless feature. Because if I don't do it the quality of images changes drastically, so I prefer to have always maximum quality possible. There are some old images that got captured with my old pc, so they are of bad quality. But most of the new stuff is 100% HD.

But at the same time, please, remember that I use a new image every 2 dialogues approx. There's no time in this game where you see more than 5 dialogues without the background changing completely!

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I understand what you are saying, but please take it as a suggestion, not a complaint :)

if your game continues to grow, it will be a time in the future that it will need 20GB to download...

I know 3D image is really hard to compress. A solution should be somewhere like a different image format or something.

Hell, normal games take way more disk space lol but they are way bigger than this kinda games in every aspect too kk

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Hmm... so all my saves has dissapeared into thin air, forcing me to start from the beginning and a fucking renpy game that's almost 9 gig big makes me wonder if the dev has taking one too many puffs from the crack pipe. I love the game but this is is just getting silly.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hmm... so all my saves has dissapeared into thin air, forcing me to start from the beginning and a fucking renpy game that's almost 9 gig big makes me wonder if the dev has taking one too many puffs from the crack pipe. I love the game but this is is just getting silly.
Hello. There's a big text in the middle of the post JUST ABOVE the download link that says:

1603740184492.png

Asamigami

Jul 31, 2018
Would be a good idea to make a torrent or similar for this with it's current size. Nopy is inconsistent with their speed and mega has a quota limit on the download, other options are also less than ideal.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Yeah, if you're referring to the oscript.rpa attachment i already installed it, but it didn't help one bit. the saves were still missing.
The saves will still miss if you started playing BEFORE applying the patch. You'll lose them forever. And please make sure you installed it in-game folder and replace it.
Start a new game, play for 2 minutes, and check if the saves work. If they do, you can keep playing normally.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I will wait for the public release to play. I hope the in**st patch gets updated too. The whole partner thing sounded silly to me.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Even if i have been bitching like crazy i feel like i have to be fair though. I really enjoy the game so far but i'm just a bit annoyed to have to start over again but if that's what is necessary so be it.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Even if i have been bitching like crazy i feel like i have to be fair though. I really enjoy the game so far but i'm just a bit annoyed to have to start over again but if that's what is necessary so be it.
Yes, I'm sorry about it. Normally the Pre-Release is the most stable version, and for the Beta sometimes files are needed for it to not have game-breaking bugs.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also, just in case if that was the problem, saves from older versions do not carry over.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes