Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I will wait for the public release to play. I hope the in**st patch gets updated too. The whole partner thing sounded silly to me.
I tried the old incest patch and Elisabeth is still called mom in the beginning. Don't know if it will fuck things up later on but so far the old patch is still working.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I tried the old incest patch and Elisabeth is still called mom in the beginning. Don't know if it will fuck things up later on but so far the old patch is still working.
Oh nice that is good to know. I will still wait for the public release to play, I love the game but I would rather wait for the "final" version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Yes, I'm sorry about it. Normally the Pre-Release is the most stable version, and for the Beta sometimes files are needed for it to not have game-breaking bugs.
Hey, i hear ya! My complaints is 100% from a gameplaying scrub point of view who don't know crap about game-development. I did overreact a fair bit in my previous comments which i apologise for but starting over is never fun which i'm sure you can agree with :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Oh nice that is good to know. I will still wait for the public release to play, I love the game but I would rather wait for the "final" version.
I'm a bit too impatient to wait for the public release so i'll just play this one for now and then play the public one when it comes out :p

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
It's funny that people are complaining about 0.1.2 being almost 9GB, just looked at my 0.1.1 install, and it's almost 7GB. I get that not everyone has decent internet, hell, I'm on an extremely crappy satellite "25mbps" service that acts more like ISDN (even has a 30GB cap before throttling), yet 9GB doesn't bother me. It just means that it'll take longer to enjoy this game.

I have patience.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
I was just about to download this yesterday, and leave be there for hours because my internet is pretty mediocre.
Good Luck i didn`t, i would had feel slightly dead inside to see an updated version uploaded, just after downloading the previous build for hours.

Personal struggles aside, this looks like is hella packed with content, and is still just V0.1.2?!
I can`t imagine how much content (and download time) would the final version have, but it would surely be outstanding!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Since there will be more scenes in the public version, I'll wait for that.
But boy, I'm not looking forward to the fishing sprees again

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Its been long time since I played an really earlier version of this game. Its big in disk space, but other than that , it seems to be developing nicely.

A small note, its a bit laggy, you can almost not notice it, but its there.

Last edited:

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
You'll probably need someone to update the OP with this in a large font:
"Saves made prior to 0.1.2 WILL NOT WORK"
That would be great since there was a post about the patch fixing save files only one page ago.

The game is a rework. OLD SAVES WON'T WORK
Are there gonna be more reworks like this? Because even though this is one of my favorite games, it's really discouraging if you have to play it again from the beginning at this point.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
That would be great since there was a post about the patch fixing save files only one page ago.

Are there gonna be more reworks like this? Because even though this is one of my favorite games, it's really discouraging if you have to play it again from the beginning at this point.
The save fixing is another error.

And no, no other reworks. I made sure for every saves to work correctly for the rest of the development.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
8GB? Is the content representing that or is it short?
Haven't played 0.1.2 yet, but 0.1.1 was already very full of content.

Well, the patch did fix save issues within 0.1.2 itself, unhelpful coincidence that two different save issues are "on the loose".

And Komisari said that this will hopefully be the last major rework. 0.1.1 however was programmed so shoddily that the structure wouldn't have been able to support the full game due to too many calculations with each decision or similar slowing it down more and more - he was new to programming when he started this apparently.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes